main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Howdy boys, I'm bburditt, the new intruder in these parts.

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother 3: The Mods Strike Back' started by bburditt, Oct 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bburditt

bburditt Jedi Youngling star 5

Mar 8, 2004
    Enlighten us, comet, political Doctor.

2. Darth_AYBABTU

Darth_AYBABTU Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 8, 2001

Don't be too rough on the little fella, burditt. He's just a kid without a clue. One day he'll grow up and he won't be able to live at home anymore, and he'll find that under the overpass isn't nearly as comfy as momma's basement and his Tupac sheets.

And I'll address your latest comments when I get a chance after while.

AYBABTU

3. bburditt

Mar 8, 2004
    Don't be too rough on the little fella, burditt. He's just a kid without a clue. One day he'll grow up and he won't be able to live at home anymore, and he'll find that under the overpass isn't nearly as comfy as momma's basement and his Tupac sheets.

Hahaha, I guess he will pay his dues in time eh? Sorry comet, you may continue bashing AYBABTU and I at your will.

And I'll address your latest comments when I get a chance after while.

Take your time, I don't feel like being obliged to post all night either.

4. Darth_AYBABTU

Darth_AYBABTU Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 8, 2001

Yeah, that's the only thing I don't like about these sorts of discussions. You have to keep at it or it looks like you gave up. Sometimes I just want to post and goof off, but by the time you get back to the discussion, it has often moved to another subject. At least things move more slowly in here, so it will probably still be the way we left it for a good while. And in the meantime we have the hilarious diversion of comet pretending to be a bad ass.

AYBABTU

5. bburditt

Mar 8, 2004
    I think we should set a rule or something. It doesn't look like you gave up until, let's say a 16 hour no rebuttal span, unless you give a pre-warning.

I am only in this joint for a week though, so hopefully comet logs on enough to keep us entertained for the whole week.

6. StarWars_Revelation

StarWars_Revelation Jedi Master star 5

Aug 5, 2001
    Gahhh, I've missed too much. This is confusing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.