main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Idaho howdy!--phantom member

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by codywankenizzle, Jun 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. codywankenizzle

codywankenizzle Jedi Youngling

Jun 22, 2004
    hey,all! hope the force has been with you this fine day! Yah, its about time, the phantom member finally posts,I'm really coming out of the stone age nicely! got a cell phone, finally in hyperspace and even learned to post. wow, do you think its too much for me to keep up w/? No Way, yo. very much wanted to say thank you's to the whole clan; you should look forward to having someone to regularly chat/post w/, any time i get by a computer i plan to check this out . big thanks to russ and mark for connecting me up to the boards (yes, am that computer iliterate ) extra thanks goes to mark again for all the extremly dedicated work on the I Max project and everything else you've done, it was very cool having you as vp. well, also wanted to say, today (wed.) watch for Axess Hollywood. It's the first Ep.III tv spot I ve heard of coming up soon , Ya yes! I'm not sure if it's on CBS but i'm sure to record it so if you can't get to it i'll have the VHS. The last meeting was lots of fun, kickin it at chilis was a nice topper. Finally found a Bossk, at the walmart on state st. Hi again, whats a good new subjet? the E.III title? Possible plot stuff? Aqua teen/cheppelleshow is on, May the force be w/ the IMax pro. write soon-peace.

2. MalcolmTolemac

MalcolmTolemac Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 6, 2002
    I don't know if Access is on ABC or CBS, but it's one of those...

Doesn't it come on about 4pm?

3. QUIGONJINN02

QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2003
    Whoa! I think first we should say, congratulations!!! For finally putting down a post! Nice to see you on the boards at last CodyWan.
    "The Force is strong with this one..."

4. MalcolmTolemac

Apr 6, 2002
    You know, Qui Gonn, there's a chance that we may no longer be the only ones from our group that posts on the boards here!!! (time will tell...) ;)

5. codywankenizzle

codywankenizzle Jedi Youngling

Jun 22, 2004
    hey again, wow that first post took like 45 min. still getting my wpm back up! yes A.hollywood was on at 4, my cable's signal for chanel 6 is really bad so my vhs is looking nasty. it was cool, yes? mostly just a preview of the dvds with the E.iii preview as the highlight of the tv spot, nothing more than we've seen so far or are going to soon anyways. yes time will tell as to what may come from here but im having fun just getting started posting so i look forward to dropping in as i can. got to still check out all the shorts w/comentary, sure to be cool. for all those having hyperspace woahs (casey certainly included) there's a paragraph on yakface.com that sums things up for most resubscriber experiences, just happy now my self that im for sure making it to the sw breakfast at comic-con but thought id pass the article along so you can check it out. cant wait to hang again, spidy 2 is going to rooccckk! we must must get together as soon as the org.tri.dvds drop, im very eager to see that E.iii preview and all the new differences in the special edition scenes and everything else changed! the tv spot also showed just snippits of the behind the scenes suplemental disc witch looks very cool as well! obviously. signing off- Codywan(my actual middle name is lee-which stands for Lover of Every Episode-dont be a prequel hater,i havn't even seen E.iii yet and i know i already love it!) Kenizzle

6. MalcolmTolemac

Apr 6, 2002
    yes that "blurb" on Access was awesome!!! Holy @#%$ I can't wait!! (For future reference: Access Hollywood on ABC at 4pm and Extra at 4:30) Extra didn't have any "blurbs" or tid-bits, but I wasn't sure so I was glued for another half hour.

Those DVDs are going to be cool! I wish my wife had seen the bit about it, then she'd be more willing to letting me get them when released... (you know to go along with my original, my special edition reg. screen, SE wide screen, etc.) I've tried telling her that each format has different "add-ons" and behind the sceens stuff...

Remember the group "commited" to helping Hastings promote the release of the DVDs (more later I'm late for work.)

7. MalcolmTolemac

Apr 6, 2002
    ...as I was saying... the group commited to helping Hastings (on Fairvw) in promoting OT DVDs. Does the group want me to follow up on that since it was (kind of) part of the whole IMAX deal - they were going to sponser us and we were going to return the favor by promoting...

8. danbinks

danbinks Jedi Knight star 2

May 6, 2004
    Goopa!
    I am glad you are posting on the boards, because I wanted to keep in touch with you.
    I was going to tell you that, after we talked at the last meeting I checked StarWarsShop.com and they listed the Fan Club Breakfast as "Out of stock." But, today its listed as "In stock." So mabe I will see you there.
    In case you din't know, StarWars.com posted a schedule of offical Star Wars programing at Comic-Con. I know where every Star Wars Fan at Comic-Con will be at Noon on that Saturnday!(in Hall H, with Steve Sansweet!)
    Also comic-con.org has a count down, and will update with more details as we get closer to the event.
    By the way, This stuff isn't esay for me either. I just spent at lest an hour writing this.

P.S. "Goopa" means "Hi" in Ewokise.

9. MalcolmTolemac

Apr 6, 2002
    wow! get cody bro on the boards and "everyone" starts posting. ay, there's the rub. So, all we're missing is James, Russ, Wendy and (soon enough)Eric! 50%... not bad as far as history shows! ;)

good to see you posting Binks!!! Missed you at Chili's after the June meeting!

edit: I spent 15 min. writing and editing this. ;) don't worry boys (and girl) the more you type the faster you'll get!

10. danbinks

danbinks Jedi Knight star 2

May 6, 2004
    I forgot to mention above,
    I had wanted to go to Cillies, But my parents where out of town and my dog had been locked in the house since 1:30. I was a little concerned for him.(btw, his name is Cody too.)

The time it takes me to write has to do with more than just my typing. i.e. spelling and thought prosses.

11. cmdrwillard

cmdrwillard Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 6, 2003
    Good to have more activity on the boards and now I am glad to be a part of it.

12. MalcolmTolemac

Apr 6, 2002
    Ya Hoo! You're all clear, Kid, now let's blow this thing and go home!!!

...I mean, ya, it's great to see the level of activity on the boards increasing...

13. cmdrwillard

cmdrwillard Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 6, 2003
    I am more like red leader getting blown up then Luke in that scene...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.