main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I Bought Them All - the Figures, the Ships, even the LEGO! (Part 2)

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by LAJ_FETT , Sep 8, 2012.

1. CommanderXGhost

CommanderXGhost Jedi Youngling

Oct 19, 2012
    Got the vintage collection Luke Skywalker from the blu-ray deleted scene, even though I don't really watch blu-ray, it's one of the best Jedi Luke figures I've seen yet, also got Revenge of the Jedi Boba Fett, ARC Trooper Commander "Fordo" (Got them at Wal-mart for $11.50CDN together for Fett and Fordo. :eek:), Dark Horse: Starwars Omnibus: The Complete Saga, along with the novel Shadows of the Empire, Death Troopers, and Book one of the Bounty Hunter Wars., and some more things.

2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Postman brought issue #137 of Insider today. I like the cover - especially Boba Fett's pic.

3. DarthMak

DarthMak Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 4, 2001
    Just ordered a vintage C-3P0 online. I hope his legs aren't too loose!

4. Mayla

Mayla Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 4, 2012
    Just got Jango Fett: Open Seasons in the mail. All four issues. :D

5. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    I liked Open Seasons. It was a good read. Some of the characters show up in the SW: Bounty Hunter game as well.

6. TrakNar

TrakNar Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 4, 2011
    My copy of the Official Figurine Collection #56 came in the mail, today. Now, I have 4-LOM displayed on my shelf beside Zuckuss.

And I'm thinking of buying more of these magazines.

I don't have a problem, I can stop at any time. :p

7. J_Girl

J_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 18, 2001
    Sure you can, Trak. Just like the rest of us. ;) We're all fine here. Situation normal. How are you?

Hallmark just called. Darth Vader Lego ornament for this year is finally in! =D= About time. I am going to put him right next to the one from last year. They can be twins! Just like his kids. Just gotta go pick up helmet head and I can finally rest easy I have them all. Muwahahahaha!!!!![face_devil]

8. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    Got my Sideshow Tusken Raider 1/6 Scale exclusive figure today. He's pretty nice! Check out pics/review HERE.

I've also recently got a Hot Toys 1/6 Scale Superman (Christopher Reeve) and I picked up loose most of the Hot Toys Wolverine figure from Origins. God I love their figures, they're soooo beautiful!

Forgot to mention I also scored a Lego Sith Infiltrator in box at Goodwill today. I looked inside and Maul is in there, I didn't actually count the pieces but it looks like it might all be there.Don't own any legos so trying to assemble this should be interesting. If it's all there, it's going into my departments White Elephant exchange at Xmas. Come to think of I guess not, I didn't see his lightsaber. Guess I'll have to keep him - oh darn.

9. Mayla

Mayla Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 4, 2012
    It might be worthwhile to check BrickLink, which keeps an inventory of all the pieces found in each LEGO set. That'll tell you if you have all the pieces, and if not, which ones are missing. :)

J_Girl likes this.
  10. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    I'll have to check that out. So far it's missing several pieces from the underbelly of the ship, makes it hard to try to make it to see what else I might be missing :(

11. J_Girl

J_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 18, 2001
    That is one lego set I wanted and didn't get... yet. As a major Lego player/collector I have to check out that link as well. Thanks, Mayla!

I did get stickers! I have a R2 sticker, rebel logo stickers, 'protected by Wookiees' sticker, and a 2nd death star sticker [ gonna put that one on the front of my laptop.]

12. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Delivery man brought an Amazon UK order containing the CW: Season 4 DVD and the Crimson Empire Saga hardcover this afternoon.

13. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    My goofy Yoda/Disney bobblehead statue arrived this week that I ordered before I learned about the merger. Darn the Mouse, now I need to see about tracking down more of these kinds of items...the statue is adorable I've got him next to my popcorn munching Yoda GG mini-bust from Wondercon last year :)

14. TrakNar

Apr 4, 2011
    I bought some more Fighter Pods! Got Ahsoka and K-3PO in this latest pack. I don't even play the game, yet I'm collecting these things.

15. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Postman just brought an Amazon US order containing SWTOR: Annihilation and the SW: Agent of the Empire Volume One tpb.

16. DarthMak

Jan 4, 2001
    Vintage 4-LOM(aka Zuckuss), Chief Chirpa staff and Emperor cane to complete those figures. I'm having a blast putting together a loose vintage collection!

whostheBossk and TrakNar like this.
  17. TrakNar

Apr 4, 2011
    Oh, that reminds me...

A while back, a friend sent me the 4-LOM and Zuckuss ornaments! [face_dancing]

18. DarthMak

Jan 4, 2001
    Picked up the Boba Fett Unleashed figure at a toy show today. I miss this line.

19. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    I do too. I have both Jango and Boba on display as well as Slave Leia and Vader in packaging. (No room to display).

20. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Target has all sorts of fun Xmas goodies. Didn't pick up the glass ornaments - it irritates me that they sell them w/o boxes to protect them.

I picked up 4 Xmas bobbleheads: Vader, C-3PO, R2-D2, and Yoda
    A puzzle w/ the CT good guys that's in a baggy.
    3 mini-deformed plushy dolls: Boba Fett, Stormtrooper, and Wicket. The stormtrooper cracks me up - he looks like the 2 tiny stormtroopers from Detours :p

21. DarthMak

Jan 4, 2001
    Vintage Hammerhead. I have to say he was probably my favorite when I was a kid.

whostheBossk likes this.
  22. TrakNar

Apr 4, 2011
    I picked up the latest issue of Insider.

23. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Heads up everyone - Michaels has a boatload of Star Wars stocking stuffer goodies, highest priced items are $5 each, most are $1 each. You can check out everything that I was able to find HERE!

24. DarthMak

Jan 4, 2001
    The Boba Fett dry erase board looks pretty sweet.

25. TrakNar

Apr 4, 2011
    Indeed it does. And handy, as I use dry-erase boards often. My current board is pretty small, I could use a cool-looking larger one.