main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I just played Rogue Leader.

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by ElfStar, Nov 1, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Admiral_Thrawn60

Admiral_Thrawn60 Jedi Youngling star 6

Jul 8, 2000
    People think the asteriod level is hard? Try going up against an ImpStar Deuce and a wing of eyeballs. You think that is hard, try going up against an Impstar Deuce, a wing of eyeballs, about three wings of squints, and several walkers, all while trying to protect a transport that moves like a wounded bantha. If you think that's hard, wait until you get to the next level, whatever it is. Damn, this game is hard!

Anyone know any passcodes? I don't like cheating, but I hate being stuck.

2. Dimetrodon

Dimetrodon Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 24, 2001
    well eyeballs are easy enough, squints are only difficult while in the Y-wing

the walkers are easy enough unless they are in deep water.
    that level is very easy, i got a silver medal on my first try.

imperial heist is a cool level but the shuttle moves very slow.

i am up to bespin. i can't even get rid of the turrets on one platform before being obliterated thrice.

btw i got silver on the b-wing level, it took time for me to beat it but it was fun.
    any help with bespin would be great.

3. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    Ok, on the level with the crashed ISD, when you need to bomb parts of it in the Y-Wing, what are you supposed to aim at? I pulled up the bombing targeting computer but that didn't help any, it just showed where the gun turrents i didn't destroy in razor rendevous are and the walker groups in the water.

4. Dan

Dan Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 15, 1999
    Look at the front of the ship in the computer. The big yellow part of the hull.

5. Rebecca191

Rebecca191 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 2, 1999
    Yeah well I just spent an hour and still haven't beaten the FIRST level! Vader keeps blasting me. Grrrr. :(

6. Dimetrodon

Aug 24, 2001
    i now ahve silver on every level up till bespin(which i have yet to beat) except for MAW and the millenium falcon get away bonus level where i have bronze.
    the falcon get away is pretty cool but it needs a targeter.
    it wa 20 points. i currently have 25 i think. can't wait to play asteroid field

7. Rebecca191

Nov 2, 1999
    So, anyone have any tips for me? Or... cheat codes, if all else fails?

8. Kesel

Kesel Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 11, 1999
    I had gotten up to the Razor Rendevous level (B-Wing vs. SD) and had gotten stuck. Then my friend comes over and plays through every level; on my file! Luckily he left before he could be the game which I did this afternoon. Oh well, now I can focus on getting medals.
    Question. What are the bonus levels? I know of the escape from the Death Star in the Falcon, what else?

9. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000
    Holy hell! Bespin is hard! After getting blasted away a billion times, I've finally managed to be able to get to the third group of platforms, but I'm unable to get rid of the gun turrents before too many tibanna gas modules are destroyed and the mission fails, arg!

I've found attacking the gun platforms from an above angle is an effective attack strategy, The A-Wing's missles are absolutely worthless unless you can get really close to the guns, otherwise they always miss their target.

10. Dimetrodon

Aug 24, 2001
    escape fromt eh death star is a cool bonus.
    the other is aboe hoth, its the asteroid field. i haven't gotten it yet.

for razor there are tips a few messages above. i followed them and won with a silver medal.

oh and a kamakaze like in jedi does work :D
    thats how i won, SO haha to whoever said it didn't.

to beat the death star just move side to side real fast or a circular motion, up and down fast works too. but make sure you don't die in the trench, thats a cheesy way to go out.

11. Dan

Mar 15, 1999
    I need help in Bespin, lol. Those guns are stupid.

12. Dimetrodon

Aug 24, 2001
    yeah they are.

also to get the tie fighter it says you have to beat the imperial heist at night and day.
    i did so and still do not ahve it. ?? whats going on here?
    anyone know or have it yet?

13. Rebecca191

Nov 2, 1999
    I'm okay at avoiding crashing more than once, but I keep getting shot to pieces by Vader.

14. snap-hiss

snap-hiss Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 23, 2001
    Just unlocked the Falcon and the N1 starfighter. The Naboo fighter is the best ship of them all.

!snap

15. pat-fett

pat-fett Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 17, 2001
    I beat the game tonight. This one hell of a game. On to the medals. Does anyone where any of the torpedo upgrades are?

16. hoth-nudist

hoth-nudist Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 5, 2000
    pat-fett, the concussion missile upgrade is in bespin. Its on the tank platform with the imperial cruiser. you blow up the cruiser 1st then a small icon will appear under one of the tanks. You can either destroy the cruiser whille its next to the gas tanks(which will detonate about half of the tanks and expose the icon) or you can wait until the cruiser passes the gas platform, destroy it, then shoot several gas tanks to expose icon. bottom line is You must destroy the cruiser 1st. Tip on bespin. dont waste your time trying to shoot gunports on the balloon platforms individually. just take the whole thing out. youll notice if you dip your awing low enough while appraoching these balloons, there are flame mechanisms similar to a hot-air balloon which keep the balloons hovering. bypass the guns and shoot the this flaming mechanism. when it goes the WHOLE balloon goes along with all the guns! And wait until you get to fight the battle of endor! Holy cow! its intense and a total blast and it looks awesome!! Also if you think bespin is hard wait until you try guiding your xwing inside the deathstar following lando. im stuck there right now and boy is it ever tough!

17. Humble extra

Humble extra Jedi Youngling star 5

Jun 12, 1999
    i'd just like to say that you all suck, big time, nothing personal, just me being incredibly jealous.......no RL here for at least 4 months:(:(

18. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000
    Ok, I figured out the trick to bespin- you gotta shoot out the heating devices that keep the gun platforms up cause then the whole thing falls down.

Now, Strike At The Core is F'in Impossible!!! Either I or the Falcon get shot down by the first TIE fighters and TIE Interceptors within the first 10 seconds. Arg! So close to finishing the game!

Battle of Endor was AMAZING!

19. Dan

Mar 15, 1999
    Well, I tried Bespin about 25 times until I found out what to do.

Everything else was damn easy. I beat the Battle of Endor in two tries, and beat the core run on my first try. Wasn't hard at all, just avoid the walls, heh.

Some upgrades are---

-Death Star I: As soon as you start fighting the TIEs, the upgrade is on the surface, a little forward and a bit to the right.

-Ambush (2nd mission): Right in the beginning, there is a huge piece of debris by the frigate. Fly inside and get it.

-Hoth: When they destroy the shields, go back to where the generator was. It is right there.

That is all I have found so far.

I've also unlocked the Falcon, TIE advanced, and the mission when you are on the imperial side on the Death Star I attack.

How do you get the Naboo fighter?

20. pat-fett

Mar 17, 2001
    A tip for strike at the core is to make sure you speed up to catch up with the Falcon then break and shot down the Ties as they go for the Falcon. Keep doing this until you get to the core. Be sure to avoid fire from the Ties. The tougest part is once you enter the Death Star. Also once you knock the tower out and are escaping make you speed and break as needed to stay in front of the Falcon.

21. WindexedStormtrooper

WindexedStormtrooper Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    I'm kind of embarrassed, because I'm having a much harder time with this game than you all seem to be having. Anyways, I have a few simple questions. First is the targeting computer efficiency percentage?? what the hell is this and how do I make it high. Second is how do I get ties off my butt?? It seems no matter how hard I break and peel off, or accelerate and whatnot, they still stick onto me. Esp in the Y-wing. Gracias

22. pat-fett

Mar 17, 2001
    To get the Naboo fighter you have to beat the training level with all bonus items at four different parts of the day morning,afternoon,dusk,and night. There are 2 bonuses. One is the krypt dragon bones. The other changes each part of the day. For afternoon it's the escape pod just behind one of the sandcrawlers,for nights it's R2-D2 fond in a sandcrawler after blowing it up,the other two I have yet to find. Note you can change the clock settings on your Game Cube to play all parts of the day rather than waiting to play at those times.

Also in the documentry it says you can unlock the Spaceworld demo to play. Anyone know how to do this?

23. Jedi-Corleone

Jedi-Corleone Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 28, 2001
    R2-D2 fond in a sandcrawler after blowing it up

Are we to assume that C-3PO doesn't survive this explosion? YES!!!!!!!! :D :D

;) Nah, I think Threepio is wicked. If a bit... well, too British, to be honest!

24. hoth-nudist

hoth-nudist Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 5, 2000
    does anyone know how to get the upgrade on the battle for endor? I was told the upgrade is floating out in the middle of nowhere below the left star destroyer, near the endor atmosphere. I used my time up just cruising around looking for the darn thing and still could not find it.

25. Dan

Mar 15, 1999
    Yeah, I found it. It is pretty far out there. You need to have good eyes to find it. When you approach the detryoers look down and to the left of them--right into Endor. Look very hard, and you will see a slight sparkling out there. That is it... that's all I did.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.