main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp I say hello

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by danleary25, Jun 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. danleary25

danleary25 Jedi Youngling

Jun 16, 2004
    Hi, I'm Danny, from Nashua. I hate making newbie posts but in this case I sorta gotta. Anyway, I've always loved Star Wars, but I've never been around net communities of it. Now I'm planning to work on a fanfilm this summer and I have friends who are gonna be in it and help me write it and everything, but I don't have any friends who are big into the SW fan community and/or people who have experience in the fanfilm world who I can cultivate advice from.

So now I found my way to these forums, and even more specifically a forum of other Star Wars fans from New Hampshire. So if anyone wants to be my friend: here I am.

2. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Welcome Dan,

My name is TK. I'm the CR here for the Manchester Mandalorian. I am all set the Pres. for NH only Star Wars based fan club. The Manchester Mandalorian. We would like to welcome you to our forum. We just ask that you follow all the basic rule as state at this site.

I also like to invite you to one of our club meeting. We meet the 1st. Sunday of every month in Manchester. We have a GREAT place for our meeting. It is the Cantina. It is New Englands ONLY fully Star Wars store. Our door are all ways open to new people so if you'd ever like to join us for a meeting and meet some of the people just let us know and we can get you all the info you need.

I'm also sure we can get some people to help you out with your movie. We have some other people we know as well working on Fan movies to. Including myself.

So again welcome. If there is anything I can help you w/ please let me know. Enjoy....

May the Force Be with us ALL ...

SeeYa!!
    TK

3. danleary25

danleary25 Jedi Youngling

Jun 16, 2004
    Awesome! I defiantly want to be at your next meeting. Is at night or during the day?

I guess it would kind of thoughtless of me just pop in and just say "Hey, someone help me with my film!" So I'd like to say I can give help to anyone in the Manchester-Nashua area on their films. And I'll work for nothing but experience.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.