main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Icons Thread -- Version 12: Ask your icons questions here!

Discussion in 'Communications' started by NYCitygurl, Sep 3, 2012.

1. Darth-Vassago

Darth-Vassago Jedi Master star 5

Jun 28, 2004
    Thank you, just wanted to make sure I wasn't crazy. Do we know what dimension it re-scales to? I can't seem to get a properties window to pop. Not that it would matter a whole lot, anyway...

2. Champion of the Force

Champion of the Force Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 27, 1999
    I think it scales to 100x100.

3. Darth-Vassago

Darth-Vassago Jedi Master star 5

Jun 28, 2004
    Much appreciated. :cool:

4. Grimby

Grimby Technical Consultant & Former Head Admin star 7 Staff Member Administrator

Apr 22, 2000
    On the profile page though, it's 192x192.

5. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    In posts, it upsizes and downsizes to 100 x 100. On profile pages, it only downsizes, to keep the image at a maximum of 192 pixels wide. Smaller images will remain smaller than that. It behaves similarly in the pop-up preview thing too, where the max is 192 x 192 and anything smaller will get a black frame around it.

6. Drac39

Drac39 Force Ghost star 6

Jul 9, 2002
    I have a similar request to Boba Fett 2001's. Can someone do me a favor and make a high quality resized version of this old icon I used to have.

[​IMG]

7. Palpatine's SOG

Palpatine's SOG Jedi Youngling

Nov 29, 2012
    Is my icon ok or its not PG 13 enough?

8. pronker

pronker Force Ghost star 4

Jan 28, 2007
    Hi there - 3 months later, any news on the icon gallery? I'm enjoying XenForo and poking around this place - good choice to go with XF. Sincerely, pronker

9. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    It's fine :)

No news on the gallery, I'm afraid. The admins are hard at work finishing things from the move and dealing with the influx of new traffic from the EVII announcement, so it'll probably be q while.

10. pronker

Jan 28, 2007
    Okay, thanks! I was looking for a Qui-Gon in a Santa hat that I remember. I shall leave all the work to your capable hands.

11. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Even if you found it the old icons are too small for here. Your best bet might be to ask someone to make you one.

12. pronker

Jan 28, 2007
    The new gallery will happen or not and then again, maybe it's time to open Photoshop and play around! I've got the general idea as to size and so forth.

13. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    I'd have a play around since I don't see a gallery happening this side of Christmas. You can always ask for your effort to be cleaned up. My Fett is a 90x90 jpg, if that helps.