main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jack, FL Ideas for first meeting

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by KnightFr0mOssus, Jan 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KnightFr0mOssus

KnightFr0mOssus Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 26, 2009
    Of course very few people have joined the group recently and the revamping is still underway, but I thought I might as well ask if anyone has an idea for our first meeting in a while. Vossk suggested somewhere in Mandarin, and I thought maybe we Gotham City Comics if someone can get ahold of them.

2. ---Vossk---

---Vossk--- Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 14, 2005
    Perhaps we should all meet up someplace to eat and discuss some ideas before settling on something permanent or that would require commitment from Gotham.

3. KnightFr0mOssus

Apr 26, 2009
    You're right. We should do that first, for everyone to get to know each other and such. Also, I've been finding more members, including Miranova and a guy from our local 501st who'd be willing to join, so the revamp should be complete soon if more people join in. So we could do something like what you suggest soon.

4. KnightFr0mOssus

Apr 26, 2009
    Vossk and I settled on Steak n Shake. If anyone has any suggestions, put them down.(Rofl. No one comes on anyways, but if you do, feel free to set forward a suggestion.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.