main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Im having trouble

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: TCG' started by JEDI_COUNCIL88, Jun 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JEDI_COUNCIL88

JEDI_COUNCIL88 Jedi Youngling

Jun 7, 2003
    I know i may sound stupid but i really dont get how the Trading Card Game is played
    can someone help me and give possibly simpler instructions?

2. RedneckJedi

RedneckJedi Historian, JediOKC Manager Emeritus star 2 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 20, 2002
    Like any game, it takes time to get the basics down-pat, and the SW:TCG has a quite a few basics for new players to absorb. Before I go into a potentially long dissertation, have you read the Revenge of the Sith rulebook either from the starter set or downloaded it from this link on-line? If you haven't picked up a starter set, I HIGHLY suggest you do so, and start with the simplest pre-setup scenario and work your way up from there.

Let me know so I know where to begin helping you.

3. JEDI_COUNCIL88

JEDI_COUNCIL88 Jedi Youngling

Jun 7, 2003
    well the only problem im having is where the dice come in and how the force meter works.

4. Artie-Deco

Artie-Deco Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 23, 2001
    Dice: I assume you mean during attacks? See page 21 of the Revenge of the Sith rulebook. You also use a die for build points; see page 16 of the rulebook.

Force Meter: Are you talking about the Force Meter on the playmat? It's just a way to track how much Force each player has. At the start of each turn each player gains 4 Force. Each player may spend Force during their turn. Just move a marker up or down the meter to keep track of how much Force you have.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.