main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Syra, NY IMAX SHOWING NOV 1 ?????

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by strawbary, Sep 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. strawbary

strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    Hey guys! Not sure if IMAX is coming to Syracuse or not but I think we should all plan to be there!
    It would be a blast going once again in costume to EP2 ;)

Anyone interested?

2. ILoveQA

ILoveQA Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 12, 2002
    i will be there if I have to skipp class!
    looks like i will have seen epi 2 9 times then!!!
    WOO HOO!
    Mike

3. strawbary

Mar 11, 2002
    wahooey!
    There is 2 now!!! anyone else?.........

4. VLAmidala

VLAmidala Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 7, 2001
    i wouldn't be able to be there on the first since i'm off at school, obviously, but if anybody wanted to meet up on the saturday after thanksgiving, that would be quite awesome. :) might be able to go the week before christmas too - i've heard that it's gonna be a seven-week run, so it depends on when my last exam is and how quickly i get back upstate.

geez, i'm excited about this! :D

5. strawbary

Mar 11, 2002
    we have a domed IMAX theater, is taht a problem? does anyone know? Can they still show it there? We may all be taking a trip to rochester ;)

6. strawbary

Mar 11, 2002
    Sorry for the late post, its been crazy here ;)
    Ok, here is the scoop for Imax!

It will be showing at the Tinsel Town theater in Rochester. It will be a charity event........a food drive for Fook Link and The Rochester Rebellion will be selling Tshirts to raise money for MDA.

I know we have discussed this at the meetings, I would like everyone here to post who is going.
    This will be an all weekend event.......Costumed help is needed on Friday and Saturday. Post which day and times you can help. We are going to have a table there for our group with info and Tshirts there as well. Anyone can work that table with/without costume.

Its going to be a great time that weekend, lots of games, giveaways, contests and more.
    Its a short drive to rochester ;) and we get to hang out with the Rebellion!

So far we have Darth Maul driving up from VA to help us, (talk about a hike! )and another member coming as Yoda. Anyone else? :)

Hope to see everyone there! Its going to be a great time!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.