main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

London, ON Imperial Garrison Oct 28

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Fantyx, Oct 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fantyx

Fantyx Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 26, 2006
    I think this deserves its own topic as this sunday will be fairly important. As far as things that are going on, I think this about covers it

-Everyone who's planning on being in the parade should try and show up. Not only will it be to help organize, but for those wielding sabers, fight choreography must be done.

-On this note, if you have sabers, try and bring some for dueling practice.

-The plans on building the R5 droid need to be solidified if it will be completed by the parade. We can't plan to start construction quite yet, but the blueprints need to be fleshed out and materials bought soon.

-Decoration: We're gonna pretty up the garrison hall some, I'm bringing some pictures for the walls, if anyone has anything to contribute, that would be peachy.

-Marketing the Rouges: I've talked to people at Fanshawe about putting an ad in the college paper. I should be able to get it in for free, if it is non-profit. I will bring my laptop and camera, as we need to have a photo shoot to get a stock photo for the ad. If you want to be in, bring a costume. (Rob, if you could bring your armour, that'd be sweet)

-If anyone wants rotoscoped lightsaber pics for their bio on the wall or for other purposes, I'll be doing that too.

2. Lord_Robert

Lord_Robert Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 20, 2005
    Sounds good to me!

3. Lord_Robert

Sep 20, 2005
    A reminder that the clock's were suposed to go back this week but it has been shifted to next week.

4. DarthPapa

DarthPapa Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 1, 2007
    I dragged the jeep out of the shed and am now charging the batteries so it will be in working order by the time the meeting rolls around tonight. We can see what we need to use from it to make the R5 moblie.

Darth Papa

5. darthsolvo

darthsolvo Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 13, 2007
    sory i couldent make it tonight
    i was picking up the final parts for my brothers jawa costume
    rob if you could give me a call to relay the details of tonight

6. Lord_Robert

Sep 20, 2005
    Well, DarthPapa and son finished the first mini-trooper costume to be made at the garrison.

We gave Rabellaka her wedding gift and card.

We had a lots of photo's taken. It will be great to see them printed and added to the others. I really want to see a good pic of the three troopers and vader.

We are still debating the best way to make a droid.

Just a reminder that we will be watching all 6 movies, one per-week starting on the 4th of November and ending on the 16th of Dec. with the "1978 Holiday Special".

7. Lord_Robert

Sep 20, 2005
    Hey, Dalesabers are you going to e-mail me some of the pics that were taken with your camera at the last meeting?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.