main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Important - Plans for Wednesday ONLY if you are going to the Midnight show

Discussion in 'Archive: Lincoln, NE' started by Jedi_Liz, May 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    Okay, I need to know

-how soon are you going to try to get in line the day of the showing?

-If I can come as early as possible, would bringing trivial pursuit be okay? (I have Original Trilogy and Episode 1)

-What do you do for the time you are waiting? Play Games? Read? Sleep? What?

Thank You

Jedi_Liz, your FanForce City Rep

2. Crisi83

Crisi83 Jedi Youngling

Jan 25, 2002
    We've been talking about trying to go around noon on wednesday (i'll be at work till 3:30 though, so it'll be the rest of the group), but we will drive by tuesday night to see if any one is staying the night. One person we met in line was thinking about it, but not sure.

~Cassie~

3. Obi-Wan's Apparition

Obi-Wan's Apparition Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 10, 2000
    I will do whatever anyone else wants to do. I probably wouldn't be able to go at 12, but I will get ready when I get out of school. I could sleep a little because I would still need to go to school the next day... :p

Edit: I got my first sunburn while standing in line. :mad: I am usually lucky if I even tan! [face_plain]

4. Obi-Wan's Apparition

Jan 10, 2000
    Did anyone else snag Midnight Tickets?? Also, if I came a little late (3 as opposed to 12), could you save a spot in line for me, or would that tick people off?

5. Jedi_Liz

Apr 24, 2000
    "If you've received tickets for a midnight showing of Episode II, be mindful that some of them are dated for the day before"

Quick, Crisi or Alanna.....tell us what date is on the ticket(s).......okay?

6. Obi-Wan's Apparition

Jan 10, 2000
    Mine says Thursday

7. Arwen_Evenstar

Arwen_Evenstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2000
    I hate you all!!! :p

j/k, but I am jealous!

8. Obi-Wan's Apparition

Jan 10, 2000
    :_| Arwen, I'm so sorry :_| The more I think about it though, it is just going to see a movie a little early, and it will wreck havoc on my classes [face_devil]

9. Jedi_Liz

Apr 24, 2000
    Arwen, study hard!

If we plan now, maybe we can start standing in line for Episode 3 tickets!

Don't worry - we'll all attend the movie together later this summer once we have matinees on weekdays (there is no way I am going at 4:00 - that is rush hour - and after 6:00 is too expensive for me).

10. Warmaster_TsavongLah

Warmaster_TsavongLah Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2002
    Did anyone by chance snag 2 tickets to episode 2 extra, my comp wasn't working and i couldn't put MIDNIGHT next to my name. So please say you did )=.

11. Jedi_Liz

Apr 24, 2000
    I was under the weather this weekend - I only got two tickets - one for me and one for my dad. (And a girl I knew, that was standing in line, bought them). If you had *been able* to speak up sooner, we probably should/could have arranged something.

THis is why we should have tried to have our 4th meeting the weekend Spiderman came out. Then we could have arranged for ticket buyers.

I'm sorry Josh! :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.