main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

In your Eyes (Vignette 1part complete)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Sameri, Jul 31, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sameri

Sameri Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 12, 2002
    This is a little Qui-gon ficlet thaths been sitting in the back of my mind, and begging to be written. I figured since I have the free time, and I may not be able to post on 'Eyes in the Force' tonight, I'd write and post this.

I remember the first time I saw your eyes. They were a stormy grey. I had just taken you from your mother?s arms. And while you did not cry, the blazing intensity of your eyes has stayed with me for years after that. I remember your eyes when you were 6 years old and had escaped the crèche. You were out running through the corridors to see the snow. It was your first time ever to see snow. And the joy that lit your eyes stayed with me.

I remember when we met after you fought with Padawan Chun. They were an emerald green and clouded by unshed tears by my unkind words. Despite wishing otherwise those eyes stayed with me. I remember the emotions that flowed through your eyes like water. The colors ever-changing. And for years your eyes were my strength.

I remember your eyes when you held me after the Sith had died. They were a brilliant blue. The color of your light saber. They were again filled with tears. But this time they were not unshed. You held me and cried. You accepted my last task for you, and I let my self fall in your eyes one last time on this plane.

Now I am gone. But I still watch your eyes. You may have perfected a mask over the years. Other may find you cold and uncaring. But I have watched your eyes and they still tell all of your secrets. The small pain of living when I am gone. The joy of watching Anakin grow. The worry as he grew too arrogant. The pain when he turned. And the quiet acceptance as you spent years on a desert planet watching the hope for the future grow. Now I watch you face the man that was once your Padawan. And I see no anger. Just a quiet sorrow for all that has been lost and the love for the boy you are fighting to save. As he strikes you down I am again struck by the intensity of your eyes.

You are here now, and I finally have a chance to tell you all I saw in your eyes. I hope that you can read all I feel for you in mine.

Hope you all enjoyed that little plot bunny. I had been bugging me for days and I just couldn't resist writing it.

Meri

2. astroanna

astroanna Jedi Master star 4

Jul 8, 2002
    *tear*

Sameri, that was awesome! Ewan does have such beautiful eyes!! It's so amazing what you've done with something so simple!

Bravo!!

3. RingThane

RingThane Jedi Master star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    I loved that Meri! :)
    That was wonderful!!

4. Tayschrenn

Tayschrenn Jedi Padawan star 4

May 24, 2002
    Great!, I really enjoyed it. :)

Tayschrenn

5. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    very nice :)

6. kasiaskywalker

kasiaskywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

May 1, 2002
    I like it too

7. ScottieValentine23

ScottieValentine23 Jedi Youngling

Jul 23, 2002
    That was soooo awesome. I haven't really had a chance to read any of your other stories, but this one said so much in so little. I just know if "someone" reads it, he'll be jealous, cuz there's no way he can come close to writing anything as cool as this. At least, not now and at the rate it takes him. :-D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.