main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Indy news (for those of us who remained seated inside our toasty houses...)

Discussion in 'Archive: Santa Cruz, CA' started by mrcottonsparrot, Jan 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrcottonsparrot

mrcottonsparrot Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 26, 2004
    While I live about 5 minutes away from the parade route, I usually sit and watch the fantastic coverage on various channels. We even have a drinking game that we wrote about 5 years ago, and if we had been playing it on a couple of the different floats, we would have been wasted by 30 minutes in...

Anyway, for those of us who didn't haul our hineys down to stick and glue flowers on stuff, we watched a lot of different waaay early morning interviews, including the one with George Lucas, who -- in these words -- said: "INDY 4 in 2008."

Which left us the rest of the day going "hmmmmm...wonder how that's gonna work." They already turned down Frank Darabont's script, which is surreal because I love his work, and the general consensus thus far is it's still going to be a 50's postwar thing though. I mean, obviously. So we shall see. I'm sure comicCon will be more forthcoming...

MCP
    Caryn B.

2. GreyJediPathfinder

GreyJediPathfinder Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 10, 2005
    MCP,

Indy 4 in 2008 has been confirmed! I saw an interview with George Lucas and he said that Harrison was happy with the script, Steven was happy with the script, and he was happy with the script. They are going to start filming the middle of 2007.

GJP

3. Master--Kenobi

Master--Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2003
    Heard about it during the Trooping Dress Rehersal for the parade. FINALLY!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.