main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Introduce yourself here.

Discussion in 'Archive: York/Lancaster, PA' started by TenguJedi, May 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. laserdude45

laserdude45 Jedi Youngling

Nov 12, 2005
    i didnt offical join yet but just wanted to post my info i live in lancaster millersville to be
    exact and im in to the whole coustoming shabam im 11 years old and my names anthony so if anyone by chance knows me tell me who u are

2. Ashton_Fre-Nel

Ashton_Fre-Nel Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 31, 2005
    Hey fans, not a PA resident, but my crew is.

We're a group in Chambersburg who are willing to join or have others join our group. We are small, yes, but we love to RP (whether SW, D&D, etc). If you know of a group or need a group let me know, we're truly interested in gettin more players -- as they say "the more the merrier" (Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year -- btw)

Two of us have played both d20 and d6 SW; although I'm the only one who owns any of the d20 books (hense Im GM). However, I do also love to play (I've got character ideas up to the ying-yang so go with it ok ;) ). The other members in our group are amatuers when it comes to SW, but are experienced D&Ders; however, they will play anything as long as there is commitment to playing. I cant count the many times that someone has promised to run a game and then never finishes (me included).

Again, if you need a group or are looking for players to add to yuor own, pls let me know

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.