main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

IQM II

Discussion in 'Archive: Charleston, SC' started by UniversalDestiny, May 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UniversalDestiny

UniversalDestiny Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2001
    Topic: Guys, I know that there is an IQM 2 Topic Open but this is a letter that I got from Sean.
    UniversalDestiny
    Title: FanForce CR
    Havelock NC US
    Date Posted: 3:39pm Subject: Guys, I know that there is an IQM 2 Topic Open but this is a letter that I got from Sean.
    Guys, I know that there is an IQM 2 Topic Open but this is a letter that I got from Sean.

Just a heads up but www.ImperialQuarterMaster.com is putting on a small show July 19-20 in Charlotte NC, along with the 75 dealer tables, fanfilms, dancing,charity auction, movie props, costumers, forums, Star Wars LARP, Gaming, Hero CLix and such. if you are in need for a table to recruit for your fanforce let me know i can get you one. Our Guests for this small show is Admiral Piett, Admiral Motti and Greedo. If you were at our last show you saw we dressed Jeremy Bulloch is his Boba Fett armor....still brings chills to me... this show we will dress Admiral Motti in his Admirals uniform for charity.

let me know if there is anything i can do for your group

Sean Dudley
    www.imperialquartermaster.com

**We've been asked also to participate in the LARP. We need about 10 People to particpate in this more or better since we will be reinacting the invastion of the Tantive IV. It's Fan Forces/Rebel Legion vs 501st a grudgematch as it were. Hopefully more Info will be posted on this as soon as it becomes Avaliable. I'm for it!

-UD
    Havelock, NC CR

2. motf-jan

motf-jan Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 25, 2001
    Thanks for the post.
    This is at the same hotel we are having ConCarolinas. Nice hotel, very con friendly.
    I know I plan to make a daytrip from Charleston just to show Sean and Co some support.

A large amount of us will be at ConCarolinas so I'm sure we will coordinate things with him there.

So, Swamp foxes who can't make ConCarolinas, mark your calender for this show and we'll make a Saturday convoy at least.

Janet

3. motf-jan

motf-jan Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 25, 2001
    This show has changed to August 9-10 in Raliegh. The Southern Fanforces will be getting some tables and will be allowing the various clubs to sell stuff to raise funds for that clubs treasury. We will also probably be doing some kind of charity raffle. If we have members interested in a day trip on Saturday, or have something they can donate, please let me know.

Janet

4. Jedi_Natalie

Jedi_Natalie Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    Well its a month away. Any deffinate plans yet? We have some room available if you don't want to get a hotel but its going to be on teh basis of who contacts me first about it. Though we do have unlimited floor room - there is only so much bed/sofa space among the 3 members who have offered to help out.

Let me know if you have solidified any plans of who will be able to make it.

Also I'm suggesting that anything sold at teh event will be donated to the FF cause. That way at the end of the day the money can be split among all FF's in attendance. We have many ideas circulating of what we will be selling including baked goods, booster packs and Don will be hosting a CCG tournament where it will be $7 per person adn the money will go to the FF's and also the raffle. That way everyone that helps out with the table will be ultimately helping the FF's raise money.

I'm also going to need a deff list of attendees because we won't have to wait in line to get our tickets - I will be passing a list off to Felix so we can buy tickets and head in right away.

Friday night we will also have a FF dinner - so let me know when you are able to make it up to Raleigh, what your plans are for staying overnight, and how long you plan to stay.

Things are really starting to come together :D .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.