main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Reference Is there a Clone Wars RP game or Barriss Offee RP game?

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by barrissoffeefan, Jul 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. barrissoffeefan

barrissoffeefan Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 11, 2011
    This is probably in the wrong place but at this point I don't really care.

Why is everything so difficult around here? Can't you just answer my questions in a clear way to where I can understand?

No one is helping me and no one seems to see me, so no one will probably read this but I really don't care anymore.

So, is there a clone wars role playing game hiding out there somewhere?

Once again, not really expecting an answer because I haven't been getting any so far. so there it is. Probably going to get kicked off soon but at this point I don't really care.

It makes no difference because no one can hear me anyway.

2. barrissoffeefan

Jul 11, 2011
    oh my gosh what a surprise NO ONE is replying! ha ha![face_laugh]

3. Saintheart

Saintheart Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 16, 2000
    Spamming replies to your own posts probably isn't going to help. We don't exactly have an AIM RPG here, the boards don't always move that fast.

A specific Barriss Offee RP game here: none that I can see running at the moment.

A Clone Wars RP game: there aren't any running at the moment.

I see you've already been directed to the FAQs. What exactly did you want to know?

4. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    Hey there! Welcome to the RPF. Sorry nobody's come by to answer your questions, but we're actually not the fastest board around these parts (And the RPR? Slower still).

Insofar as I can tell, we don't have any Clone Wars games active ATM. We do have lots of active games at this time, but none of them are specifically Clone Wars. The notable exception is The_Loyal_Imperials game, but based on the OP I saw over in the RPF proper I feel like that's not what you're after.

Any particular reason for the focus? We have a lot of different titles that would all be more than happy to take new players.

5. barrissoffeefan

Jul 11, 2011
    like what? and i dont know what all those abbreviations mean.

6. Saintheart

Saintheart Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 16, 2000
    ATM = at the moment.
    AIM = AOL Internet Messenger.
    OP = opening post
    RPR = Role Playing Resource. This board.
    RPF = Role Playing Forum. The forum where you posted your game.
    FAQ = Frequently Asked Questions. As in, the two posts at the top of the boards which Teegirloo directed you to.
    RP = Role playing.

In terms of games that would be happy to take new players, just as an example, try "Star Wars: Intervention". The one that says in its subject line "Always taking new players!" Or any games around where you send a PM (Private Message) to the author of the game.

7. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    Hi Kiddo

Here is a link to our Welcome New Users forum, where I think you could do with spending some time.

They can pair you with a more experienced member to help show you round the Boards, which is our collective term for theforce.net

They also have competitions and fun lessons to help you familiarise yourself with the various places, and interacting with others.

Any role-playing specific problems, you can send me a private message, eg. Click on my name, and look for the Send a Private Message hyperlink.

Since you seem reasonably keen to do some kind of Barriss Offee playing, you can visit the RPF Academy in character, pop into Reception, and interact with my staff characters there.

Read the first post on Page 1, so you know the layout and purpose of the place, and I can see you there if you want.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.