main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Nash, TN is there anybody out there?

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by darth_furiate, Apr 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scruff

Scruff Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 1999
    Thought I'd stick my head in the door and say "hey." I joined NAD back around January of 02, joined theforce.net/ jedi council forums around 98-99. Haven't been to the site in ages.

I make low budget fan films in the Nashville/Murfreesboro area. (if you can call $600-$800 low budget) We're finishing up the second Stargate film now with a 3rd and 4th ready to begin soon. Anyone interested in being involved on any level, from acting, being an extra, helping out behind the scenes, drop me a line, we're always looking for new talent. If you know anyone who can do CGI, you'll move to the top of my favorite people list. Our lead CG guy had a fire which destroyed his comp a few months ago, and another artist we found had to back out last week due to work conflicts.

2. Lord_Kosh

Lord_Kosh Jedi Master star 3

Oct 20, 2005
    There are a few of us still around. We met about three weeks ago. There are probably more around, but they have all been pretty quite lately.

Depending on our schedules, it could be a lot of fun. What kinds of help are you looking for? I am a web developer, but not too sure what CGI needs you'd have. When do you get together?

3. Jaden1138

Jaden1138 Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 2, 2009
    I would like to get into movie post production, doing graphic art. I am a novice but would love to learn. And I would like to act as well. Yeah, we just got together. Check out our other threads! :) We are fun peeps!

4. Lord_Kosh

Lord_Kosh Jedi Master star 3

Oct 20, 2005
    I would love to be in one as well, as an extra, or a character (Rebel or Imperial, Jedi or Sith) that maybe doesn't make it through the film. [face_skull]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.