main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive It's all about the credits (a bounty hunter/asassin RPG)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Mandalorian_Rage, Dec 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
  2. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Jedi Temple

"Some place where there are no Jedi?" He inquired and stood, his eyes were looking in the general direction of Trella but not exactly at her.

"Exactally!"

On the holocomm the following could be heard as the CNN reporter reports: "CEO Zanth Novar of Zanth Industries was just arrested by Coruscant Security Forces for the countless brutal murders of several beings planet-wide, including the late-CEO Artemis Thane of Thane Enterprises. CSF liasion, Inspector Erik Riggers has informed CNN that CSF had received incriminating information of Novar's connections with the Blood Pack gang and confiscated several documents from Novar's personal files of deals made with the Blood Pack to eliminate several of his rivals..."

Thane was laughing at the news. Trella smiled. It was GOOD to hear him laugh again.

"This...we need to celebrate, my dear."

She thought to herself.."<<I wonder where the incriminating information came from??? >>

She walked up closer to him. Putting her arms around his waist, she snuggled his chest.

"Well....Since at the moment, they think Artemis Thane is dead...that means Im buying." She grinned.

"And...I do believe you owe me a dinner."
    She chuckled.

"So...where does a dead guy, go for dinner around here?" Trella smiled.

TAG: Mitth

3. -Nightcrawler-

-Nightcrawler- Jedi Youngling star 1

May 2, 2003
    "Only one place I can think of that won't attract attention." He replied and smiled. Thane planted a kiss on her lips and then said. "Dexter's Diner."

4. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Temple

"Only one place I can think of that won't attract attention." He replied and smiled. Thane planted a kiss on her lips and then said. "Dexter's Diner."

Trella purred. "Perfect."..." You owe me one of those noodle thingies we didnt get to eat last time."

She laughed. "Why dont we sneak in the back...so no one will see us. Besides, if Dex has heard the news, I dont think I want to be in the front of the diner, when he sees you."

She grinned.

"So....let's sneak outta here...and have us a well deserved party!"

5. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    "Yes, lets." Thane said and then frowned slightly as he is reminded of his disability. "But I'll need your help."

6. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    "Yes, lets." Thane said and then frowned slightly as he is reminded of his disability. "But I'll need your help."

Trella shook her head.
    "I'll help of course...but I doubt you'll really need it."

She stood back, and tilted her head. "It's just like breaking into a place, blindfolded. You know the layout...you know where you want to go."

She grinned. "So, let's go."

7. Marna_Veign

Marna_Veign Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 31, 2002
    The Jedi Temple

Tahsh got to Thane's room not long after they left. She was suprised that there was no answer when she knocked. She used the Force and determined that nobody was inside. Not thinking much of it, Tahsh went looking for them. She knew that Trella would be with Thane.

She decided to start looking in the cafeteria, it being about time to eat. They were not there. She headed for other places that Thane had visited and seemed to like. As she headed for one of them, she came across Heracious Cahn.

"Have you seen our guests?" she asked him.

"No, I haven't. But there is news about Thane. The CEO of Zanth Industries was arrested for Thane's murder, and those of several others. All of whom were this guy's buisness rivals. It seems he had dealings with the Blood Pack." he answered.

"That's good to know. Thank you, Heracious. I need to find our guests."

With that, Tahsh left to search for the two thiefs.

8. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    OOC: I know that this is some late notice but I have been watching your RPG, and was wondering if I may join? :confused:

9. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    I don't mind, Stridarious.

10. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    They had taken a taxi and Thane wore a black hooded cloak to hide his features from the public. He did not want anyone to know he was still alive even after twenty-six hours had passed. He wanted to make sure the Blood Pack really believed he was dead by staying out of sight for a while longer.

The airtaxi drove Trella and Thane to Dexter's Diner and dropped them off a block away. With the help of Trella, Thane was able to make his way down the walkway and behind the Diner to the back entrance.

"It has been awhile since I have been back here." Thane whispered to Trella. "The last time I was in his kitchen was five, six years ago and I was in more of a hurry than staying around to chat. So I really don't know what may have been changed over the years."

He motioned for Trella to lead him inside.

11. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Dex's Diner

They had taken a taxi and Thane wore a black hooded cloak to hide his features from the public. He did not want anyone to know he was still alive, just yet.

The airtaxi drove Trella and Thane to Dexter's Diner and dropped them off a block away. With the help of Trella, Thane was able to make his way down the walkway and behind the Diner to the back entrance.

"It has been awhile since I have been back here." Thane whispered to Trella. "The last time I was in his kitchen was five, six years ago and I was in more of a hurry than staying around to chat. So I really don't know what may have been changed over the years."

He motioned for Trella to lead him inside. Trella grinned. "Alright then...let's see if we can sneak up on ole Dexter...."

She pulled her cloak up over her head. Trella was in front of him, she lead the way...using her earpiece to tell her who was near..as they snuck inside the old dinner.

She carefully led him inside. She made sure he didnt bump into the pots and pans that hung all around the storange area. She soon heard voices, coming from the dinner.

She stopped, trying to listen and hear where Dexter might be.

TAG: Mith

12. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Thane titled his head as he tried to listen. He could hear and smell something cooking. His stomach growled in anticpation at eating something that was not made by the Jedi cooks.

He smiled when he could tell that Dexter was busy in the front. It was amazing how one's senses became attuned when one went blind. Carefully he reached a hand above him, brushing up against a pot.

"Let's get his attention." Thane whispered and let the pot drop to the floor after checking with his cane where the fridge was located. He quickly pulled Trella up against him as he pressed his own back against the fridge out of sight.

Dexter quickly entered the kitchen, curious as to what the banging noise was about. He approached where the pot had fallen and scratched his head as to how it got there. The alien cook looked around and then noticed two shadowy figures hidden near the fridge.

"Who's there?" He demanded.

13. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Trella controlled a laugh, as she heard Cat's stomach growled in anticpation. She grinned. <<Guess Jedi cooking dosent agree with him..>>

Thane stopped her. "Let's get his attention." Thane whispered and let the pot drop to the floor after checking with his cane where the fridge was located. He quickly pulled Trella up against him as he pressed his own back against the fridge out of sight. She grinned.

She watched, as Dexter quickly entered the kitchen, curious as to what the banging noise was about. He approached where the pot had fallen and scratched his head as to how it got there. The alien cook looked around and then noticed two shadowy figures hidden near the fridge.

"Who's there?" He demanded.

Trella answered softly..."Just a hungry waif...looking for a little something to eat."

She pulled back her hood, so that he could she her.

14. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    "Trella!" Dex exclaimed in surprise and moved to hug her with all four of his arms. "It is good to see that you are alright. I had heard what happened to Cat." His usual joyful face frowned in sadness at losing one of his urchins to the Blood Pack.

"You heard wrong, Uncle Dex." Thane said and stepped out of the shadow to stand relativly behind Trella. If he could see Dex's face he would have smiled broadly at the wide-eyed expression.

"Cat?" Dex said dubiously and leaned a little closer to take a better look. He took one big hand and pushed back Thane's hood. "CAT!" He grabbed the thief in all four arms and squeezed.

"Ack! Dex, the story's gonna be true if you don't give me some air!" Thane complained and the alien cook let go of him.

"But Jedi Tahsh said you were killed?" Dex questioned.

15. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    "Trella!" Dex exclaimed in surprise and moved to hug her with all four of his arms. "It is good to see that you are alright. I had heard what happened to Cat." His usual joyful face frowned in sadness.

"You heard wrong, Uncle Dex." Thane said and stepped out of the shadow to stand relativly behind Trella. Trella chuckled at the look on Dex's face, as he held a wide-eyed expression.

"Cat?" Dex said dubiously and leaned a little closer to take a better look. Trella moved out the way quickly. She did NOT want to get in the way of his four arms.

He took one big hand and pushed back Thane's hood. "CAT!" He grabbed the thief in all four arms and squeezed.

"Ack! Dex, the story's gonna be true if you don't give me some air!" Thane complained and the alien cook let go of him.
    Trella chuckled softly.

"But Jedi Tahsh said you were killed?" Dex questioned. Trella looked over to Trane...and then back to Dex.

"She...she HAD to....we dont want folks to know he is...BACK just yet. We definatelly want to make sure the one who shot him is long gone as well."

She looked about uncomfortably. She then smiled.

But enought about that for now. "We're here to celibrate...Dex...Can you fix us those noodle thingies you did last time?? And give us someplace QUIET...we can eat at?"

She smiled, and nodded to Dex, as she slipped her arms around Thane's waist.

TAG: Mitth, ANyone

16. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    Tahsh nearly swore when she could not find the two thieves in the Temple. After some time of searching, she came across Kahdi.

"They left." the younger Jedi told her. "I saw them leave, but I didn't want to alert the whole Temple."

"Thanks, Kahdi. Do you have any idea...No. I don't think you would." Tahsh said.

She had a terrible feeling that they would get into some trouble. She didn't want that.

There were two places that stood out that they may be. She immediately discounted one of them and headed for Dex's. If they were there, she would like to be there, just to help out in case any trouble arose.

It would not be good for anyone to know about Thane's survival. It had not been long enough.

17. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Dex frowned and shook his head. "I don't have a place quiet around here. This isn't one of those fancy restaraunts with private rooms."

"How many people come in here?"

"Just myself and my servo-droids." Dex answered.

"Then we'll eat in here." Thane said staring out into space.

Dex narrowed his small eyes and looked at Thane carefully. "You look different, Cat."

"I wouldn't know what I look like these days." Thane replied sadly. Then it dawned on Dex that his friend was blind and saddened him.

He didn't say a word, instead ushered the couple over to a silvery table. He cleared it of the pots and pans and cleaned it off and then gave them each a stool. "I'm sorry its not much."

"I'm certain its fine, Dex." Thane replied.

"I'm assumign your celebration is about Zanth Novar's incarceration?"

18. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Dex frowned and shook his head. "I don't have a place quiet around here. This isn't one of those fancy restaraunts with private rooms."

"How many people come in here?" Thane asked.

"Just myself and my servo-droids." Dex answered.

Trella gave a small grin. She saw what he was thinking.
    "Then we'll eat in here." Thane said staring out into space.

Dex narrowed his small eyes and looked at Thane carefully. "You look different, Cat."

"I wouldn't know what I look like these days." Thane replied sadly. Then it dawned on Dex that his friend was blind and it saddened him.

He didn't say a word, instead ushered the couple over to a silvery table. He cleared it of the pots and pans and cleaned it off and then gave them each a stool. "I'm sorry its not much."

"I'm certain its fine, Dex." Thane replied.

Trella nodded. "It's just perfect Dex, Thanks. She gave Dexter a hug, and sat down. We just wanted to get....out." Trella grinned. Since it was a small table, she snuggled up close to Cat.

"I'm assumign your celebration is about Zanth Novar's incarceration?"

Trella turned to Dex. "Yes....that too."

Trella looked around Dexter's kitchen area. It was a very cozy area. It was good to get a breather away from the temple.

She leaned back against Mitth, while they waited.

19. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    Tahsh entered the Diner, using the front entrance. She had put on her non-Jedi clothes again, not wanting to be taken for what she is.

She sat at a booth and waited for some service.

OOC: As Mitth knows, I'm going to be gone June 1 to about June 17. I likely won't be able to post at all durring that time. Just FYI. :)

20. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    I think its time we wrapped up this game...

Dex cooked quietly not wanting to disturb the couple, as he prepared the spagetti and gundark meatballs. A servo-droid came in and told him about the Jedi that came in.

"Tell her I'll be there in a minute." He said and then went to serve the two their meal before disappearing into the front.

21. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    I agree.

Tahsh felt that Thane and Trella were in the back. Dex knew Thane was alive. His expression confirmed that with her.

"Hey, Dex. How have things been going?" she asked him.

22. Jedi_Master_Damir

Jedi_Master_Damir Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 19, 2002
    OOC: Twas a fun ride, one i shall not likely forget ;)

IC: Sheen

Sheen's smirk grew ever so bigger as he read the headlines that flashed through the news. CEO Artimis Thane discovered dead. Assasin to blame.

He did not belive it. The assasin smiled as he lit another cigarette... not so much celebrating his own victory, but congratulating Thane on his. Thane was not dead, he knew, but it did not matter anymore. Sheen would get his money, the Blood Pack has been brought down to its knees and most importantly, he had survived.

He had the feeling that the last image of Thane that he remembered was of his suprised face as he pulled the trigger for the last time. He had the feeling that never again would he see that face... that Thane was out of his life and out of his thoughts for good.

Sheen had been victorious... to some extent.

23. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Okay here you are ;) My completed Character Sheet. I hope all is okay with you guys :) . Now, I am all set to join 8-} .

[b]Name:[/b] D?ni Geran
    [b]Age:[/b] 29
    [b]Gender:[/b] Male
    [b]species:[/b] Human
    [b]Personal features:[/b] D'ni is that type of character to which Jango Fett was. A man trying to make a living by doing what he can to earn it. He is dressed as Jango, in a suit much as his, Mandaloian armor plating and a helmet which has the same style colors.
    [b]Job:[/b] Assasin, Bounty Hunter
    [b]Talent:[/b] Has been known to be quite well trained in the hidden ways to catch a bounty off guard, in fact has even been one to whom could easily bring down the hardest of jobs.
    [b]Weakness:[/b]
    [b]Ship:[/b] "Mandaloian Rage", Miy'til Fighter ([i]Storm[/i]), [link=http://frankg.dgne.com/swsv/hapes/index.html]Hapan Ships[/link], The Hapans use these fighters extensively; they have a compact, well-rounded design, with the modified Hyper drive systems which enables it to go x.2.0 faster then its original copy. It is also equipted with 2 High powered Laser Cannons, and 1 Concussion Missile Launcher.
    [b]Other vehicle:[/b] LAF-250, [link=http://frankg.dgne.com/swsv/cec/index.html]Corellian Engineering Corporation[/link], CEC designed the LAF(Light Attack Fighter)-250 primarily to combat pirates, a constant threat in the Corellian system. These fighters are small, maneuverable, and capable of long patrols, although in combat their light weaponry and slow speed pose a serious problem. Eventually, the company introduced the HLAF-500 to resolve these shortcomings.
    [b]Weapons:[/b] Two silver Pistols, Thremal Detonaters.
    [b]Equipment:[/b] All gadgets are already built within his outfit, as Jango's were.
    [b]bio:[/b] Dn'i Geran, was born on a small planet called Hapan, then slowly advanced outward where he found his new job as a Bounty Hunter/ Assasin, and now goes about doing the will of those whom hire him.
    [hr]

I hope this is okay...

[b]IC:[/b] Dn'i Geran sat at the bar, watching as many passed about him. A man sitting acrossed from him looking about, then finally moved in closer.
    "Geran I can only assume..." The man replied.
    "Yes, the one and only..." Geran replied taking another sip of his drink.
    "I have a job for you." The man replied moving uneasy as people walked passed the table.
    "And, so? What makes this job any different from any other?" Geran asked.
    "I am sure that you get many jobs as these, yet I am willing to pay whatever you ask." The man replied, smiling widely with an evil grin.
    "Is that so?" Geran asked, moving in closer, his drink by his arms side.
    "Go on, you've got my full attention..."

24. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    Sorry, Stridarious. It appears you are a little late. We've decided to end this thread.

IC: Tahsh convinced Dex to take her to where Thane and Trella ate.

"I wanted to tell you goodbye, and good luck." she told the thieves. "I see that it's as safe as it'll get for you two, and you can't be kept cooped up in the Temple. If you'd like, I'll retrieve your things and deliver them here for you. I said I'd let you go, well, I'm letting you go."

25. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Sorry, Stridarious. It appears you are a little late. We've decided to end this thread.

:( Will there be another? ...Oh...I guess I should've joined when I had my chance, instead of lingering. But hey thats the way the RL crumbles 8-} Well, thanks for the info.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.