main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Colum, OH It's going to happen so get ready....

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by jedibri, Feb 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedibri

jedibri Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2000
    I am proud to announce that Galen-Kenobi and I have been planning to start a "Fan Force" Columbus, Ohio up. We have set a meeting date of Sat. March 9th. around 2:00 p.m or maybe 3:00 p.m. still working on it. We will meet at a resturant. He's thinking "Steak-N-Shake" but I was thinking of "Joe's crab shack" at Easton (more room).
    Any way we ask you to please bring money (to eat if you wish) and to make a list of everything you would like to do in this Fan Force.
    I have some ideals I'm eager to tell you guy's and girls about. So make a list and we'll cut and paste from everyones list and make one list.
    Also if you have a firend or friends that you think would like to join bring them. But they must have a list as well.
    We hope to see all of you their. Check back here often and we will give you the complete details hopefully this weekend.

2. TK670

TK670 Jedi Youngling

Feb 6, 2002
    Sounds good. I do work Saturdays, but I could possibly take an 'extended lunch', if you know what I mean. Count me in.

3. Elan-Rai

Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 11, 2001
    Sounds like a plan. I will get this posted on the main FF page. ;)

4. DarthClerical

DarthClerical Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 28, 2002
    Sounds good! I live near the campus area and would love to come, but I think that I already have things that need to be done on saturday. Is there any way I can get more information on this?

5. jedibri

jedibri Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2000
    Yes. We are working hard on planning as we speak. I should have more info in a day or two at the most. I hope that whatever you have to do you can put off for a short time that day. We want a good show whereever the meeting place ends up being.
    Keep checking back often for updates;) .

6. dschomburg

dschomburg Jedi Youngling

Sep 19, 2001
    What do you mean by fanforce? -What sort of group will this be? Will you concentrate on a FanFilm or group activities?
    Have you narrowed down a time and place?
    Please include me in any mail notices.

dschombu@columbus.rr.com

I know a few others who might like to join in.

7. Elan-Rai

Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 11, 2001
    Check this out:

FanForce

Then, read the FAQ on the far left. It should explain all about FanForce and what it entails. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.