main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

[JCC] The BB Interview Thread: Answers

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother 4' started by JoinTheSchwarz , Jul 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OBIWAN-JR

OBIWAN-JR Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 25, 2002
    Blimey.

Third time it's been mentioned now.
    If I've offended anyone, then I apologise.

That was certainly NOT my intention.

-JR [face_plain]

2. GIMER

GIMER Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 15, 2000
    Anyone who is offended by your character needs to get a life. :rolleyes:

Well with you and foxi, the hormones rise to uncontrollable levels, threatening your lady parts to act with a will all their own. Sometimes resulting in a Girls Gone Wild video or at least pictures that would embarrass your mother.

The MSUs offer several layers of protection.

1. The Kevlar Layer. They're mighty strong. This makes them harder to tear off.
    2. The PSI Layer. They have a Pheromone Suppressing Ingredient to keep the level of pheromones to an acceptable level, lest you drive all men within a block mad with passion.
    3. The Wings Layer. They come with wings built right in. All feminine ads tell us that wings are the best protection you could have.
    4. The Oatmeal Layer. Research has shown that oatmeal in your pants tends to reduce the sex drive in 85% of people.
    5. They're underwear. Just the fact that you are WEARING underwear means you are not naked down there. Being naked down there is a mighty strong temptation.

3. Souderwan

Souderwan Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jun 3, 2005

Jay-jay. We're playin' off NUBIAN's obsession with racists. It's a play off the fact that some black Americans see racism where none exists. Like when you talk about how pool is racist because the object of the game is to knock all the colored balls down the hole with the white ball and you only win when the black ball is put in the right hole. No one's offended, k? Now just play along.

Oh. And we can fight again if you like just for fun. :p

4. GIMER

GIMER Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 15, 2000
    * Sings Ebony & Ivory the way only a white boy can *

5. OBIWAN-JR

OBIWAN-JR Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 25, 2002
    Well, I guess that makes me the **** for not spotting the humour then.

But when I don't see a face_wink or tongue next to comments like that, then I'm afraid I am likely to go with the option of taking them seriously, because the last thing I want to do is assume that they are meant to be funny when they're not.

-JR :)

6. Souderwan

Souderwan Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jun 3, 2005
    Nah, I hear ya, dude. Apologies. I was in character. Please forgive. White Lightning was just an easy target for a character named NUBIAN, you know? :p

[:D]

Oh! And lol @ GIMER (yes, all caps :p)

7. ApolloSmileGirl

ApolloSmileGirl Jedi Knight star 8

Jun 18, 2004
    Kill Whitey!

8. TheGuardianofArlon

TheGuardianofArlon Jedi Master star 6

Feb 26, 2007
    why kill her?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.