main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jedi Knights TCG: Need some help

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: CCG, TCG, and Boardgames' started by Red84, Apr 28, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Red84

Red84 SWCCG Content Mgr. (Card Games) star 4 VIP

Oct 20, 2000
    I may have a chance to interview JK's lead game designer, Tom Lischke, in the near future and I'm curious, what would you ask him about Jedi Knights? I've got some of my own questions, but what issues concern you that you would like him to address? Post your questions ASAP and I will keep them in mind if/when I talk to him. Thanks.

2. Jedi Bib

Jedi Bib Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 16, 2000
    Jedi Talk interviewed him weeks ago...i no longer have questions. :(

3. Red84

Red84 SWCCG Content Mgr. (Card Games) star 4 VIP

Oct 20, 2000
    Well, this is a POST-release interview so now there are some different issues ;-) We also don't have to worry about the answers getting outdated. Who knows. I'm sure there's something out there that people want to know or that wasn't asked before...

4. Jedi Bib

Jedi Bib Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 16, 2000
    True...

I'll think of some questions.

5. JeffJedi

JeffJedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 10, 1999
    When using a Event card as a tactical bonus during a weapons step of a battle, when do you use them? Before or after you shoot? Who uses them first? When do you reveal them?

Does Player 1 (the attacker) add his +2 then player 2 (the defender) add his +4 after seeing Player 1's bonus?

6. 4Q2

4Q2 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 6, 2001
    We know we will be getting a Jabba and Fett theme with Scum and Villainy. What Alliance themes will we get?

Will Fett and Jabba be "independent" themes (alluded to in the Tournament guidelines) and what will that mean?

Will any non-hero versions of Luke, Han, Vader and Tarkin be released in Scum & Villainy?

How did you come up with the current tournament scoring system, and what other ideas did you try? (I'm not too sure about the current system.)

This question may be premature, but are there any thoughts about new card types or new game mechanics?

7. JerUNH

JerUNH Jedi Youngling

Apr 6, 2001
    Events are played for Tactical Bonuses as an action during the weapons step. You can play them before OR after weapons fire... Its all up to you as the order in which they are played... As the rest of the game is run, you continuously going back and fourth with actions... So You can only play a tactical bonus when its your turn for action... You choose the order.

Hope that helps

Jeremy "JerUNH" Oakes
    -Rogue 72

8. JeffJedi

JeffJedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 10, 1999
    Ah I see, that does make more sense that way, we'd been playing it more like YJ, thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.