main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Jedi Outcasts RP, v.6 [The Adventure Continues]--All Are Welcome!

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Laine_Snowtrekker, Feb 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zandoran_Celix

Zandoran_Celix Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 16, 2005
    Cyrus Morgan
    Awaiting Evac

Cyrus listened to Times and smiled.Been reading up huh? Good to know.

He didn't mention that he basically knew that. But something was bothering him, heavily armed, well trained enough to ahve s trategy, yet they were easily took out by two men. They were good but not THAT good.

He signaled the shuttle as he heard it coming in.

Ready to head home big boy?

TAG: Times, Shuttle

2. Laine_Snowtrekker

Laine_Snowtrekker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 8, 2003
    IC: Laine

"Yep, you've gotten my name right," Laine said. All of a sudden she felt sort of awkward and at a loss for words--maybe it was the perceived (and perhaps real) distance between being "one of the group" and being "one of the Brass." Not that there shouldn't be such a divide, or that there really was such a divide (Laine wasn't really sure). "How'd you hear about the Outcasts?"

TAG: Gorthaga

IC: Shuttle

The shuttle landed near the two men, and its door hissed as the pilot let it down to give entrance to the two Outcasts (who were always getting themselves into scrapes).

"Did you all need a ride?" the pilot asked, smiling.

TAG: Times, Morgan

3. Cheeseywob1337

Cheeseywob1337 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 14, 2009
    IC: Gorthaga

"About 2 Weeks Ago I got promoted to Captain and Head Medic of the Main Mon-Calimari Medical Ship, and about a week ago I resigned. Too much paperwork. Some guy was annoyed, spent 3 Days trying to kill me and I was then sent off with my Medical Squad to rescue someone, we were attacked by that bloke and then I crashed in your Hangar. Since then my Droid died and I now have 2 new ones. What about you?" Gorthaga explained.

Tag: Laine.

4. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    IC: Tex Dillett
    Hangar

Make sure you make a list for each ship first! We gotta know whats needed. List the repairs major to minor. We gotta fix all major problems first!

Tex nodded; the fighters, as usual when they had been out on a mission, were going to need a thorough inspection. They could not afford having a possible trail back to their base by the enemies of their group, or any sort of incendiary weapon attacjed to a starfighter. However, usually those kinds of things didn't happen, so it would just be a routine check on all of them to make sure that everything was running smoothly.

TAG: Hangar

5. Laine_Snowtrekker

Laine_Snowtrekker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 8, 2003
    "I found out about the Outcasts four or five years ago. It may be six. I don't quite remember. I had decided to leave smuggling for good and work on my Jedi aspects a bit more. I arrived in the middle of a fight with the Vong--that was three ships ago, I think."

The more she talked, the older she felt--and she wasn't that old! "Do you plan on sticking around, Gorthaga? Even though the pay's sometimes scarce, boredom a-plenty, and danger sometimes overwhelmingly close?"

TAG: Gorthaga

6. Cheeseywob1337

Cheeseywob1337 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 14, 2009
    IC: Gorthaga

"I found out about the Outcasts four or five years ago. It may be six. I don't quite remember. I had decided to leave smuggling for good and work on my Jedi aspects a bit more. I arrived in the middle of a fight with the Vong--that was three ships ago, I think."

The more she talked, the older she felt--and she wasn't that old! "Do you plan on sticking around, Gorthaga? Even though the pay's sometimes scarce, boredom a-plenty, and danger sometimes overwhelmingly close?"

"I will stick around. Where do I sleep?" Gorthaga replied.

Tag: Laine

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.