main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Nash, TN JediCon C-3PO Action Figure

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Toymaster, Feb 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toymaster

Toymaster Jedi Master star 4

Jan 19, 2002
    About a month ago I bought one of the exclusive JediCon C-3PO action figures off of eBay that were originally only available in Germany. The guy accidentally sent 2, and since I wanted to be honest, I e-mailed him about his mistake and he said he would take $20 for it. If anybody is interested in this hard-to-get figure, please e-mail me. I've seen them going for much more than $20, so this is a great price for such a rare figure. I can even hand deliver it at the next meeting if you want.

Thanks.

2. Elan-Rai

Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 11, 2001
    Can you post a picture of it? ;)

3. Toymaster

Jan 19, 2002
    I would, but my scanner's not working at the moment. I'll bring sure to bring it with me to the next meeting.

4. Toymaster

Jan 19, 2002
    There are actually a couple more of these posted on eBay right now if you want to see what one looks like. Just search up item number 1702950072 or 1701222700. It actually is an official Hasbro product. Basically a repackaged version of the first POTF 3PO.

5. k kanos

k kanos Jedi Padawan star 4

May 1, 2000
    Although I'm not interested, $20 for an over seas limited edition packaged figure seems quite reasonable for a STAR WARS collectible.

I wish just for once that they would make a unique figure for the conventions, instead of repackaging older versions. I sure hope that the CB2 figure is unique instead of a repackaged version of an old figure that was a peg warmer like the POTF2 Threepio was. I'm hearing unconfirmed rumors that the CB2 figure is in fact Luke X-wing pilot that seems to be along with Ketwol, one of the few peg warmers in the POTJ collection. I sure hope these rumors are false or I will be mightily disappointed.

I'm sure you will find someone that will be interested in purchasing your figure for $20 :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.