main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

BC Join the 501st! The Emperor Commands it!

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by TR0773, Feb 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TR0773

TR0773 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 22, 2003
    Hi I am TK/TR/TI-0773 a member of the 501st ( 501st.com ) Canadian Garrison We are 1000 member strong club around the world! We have troobers marching in Japan Germany Australia and here in Canada. However our ranks are a little thin something I am trying to change here on the West coast. So do you have a very authentic looking Star Wars costume? Would you like to hang out with other troopers at special events, dominate the Klingons and other Trekkies at cons goto charities and show off your outfit with pride and have a swingin time doin it, at the same time contributing to a good cause?
    You can't believe the look on a young childs face until your face to lens lookin at a jaw drooped awe struck child who will always remeber the day he/she met her favourite Star Wars character! These are the moments that will swell you with pride in the work you have done and the forever lasting impression you have left on a young child!
    I personaly would like to march in a parade with at least 20 Imperial Storm troopers or Star Wars characters in a Victoria day parade. How bout a float with the Emperor in his throne flanked by Imperial Guard Storm troopers and Bounty Hunters parading in Vancouver. As a fellow Star Wars fan you can't tell me that woudn't be impressive, but for that to happen we need members, so please join us, the stronger are ranks grow in BC the more impressive we will be at big events! If you have any questions check us outor E-mail malarat@pacificcoast.net

Hope you join!

Randy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.