main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Joaquin, CA Join with Fresno?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by The Jedi Apprentice, Feb 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Jedi Apprentice

The Jedi Apprentice Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 29, 1999
    Fresno doesn't have a fan force, but it looks like they're going to be closing down our boards.

So do you guys wanna join with Fresno and create a new board? Like "Central Valley Fan Force" or something like that?

2. Master--Kenobi

Master--Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2003
    Would definitely like to join up with Fresno. Sorry for the delay in writing, but between the computer droid crashing and the "Jedi Flu" have been away for a bit.

We are also combining with Bakersfield (Aka The Bakersfield Banthas, and we are the Order of the Twin Suns). The our umbrella name is The Valley of the Jedi. So, the more the merrier. We are fairly busy with LA trips to see the Costumes from LoR and PoC, plus Last Samerai. Next week going to go see the Lady Washington, aka The Interceptor from PoC, fan films, conventions, costuming, lightsaber (and live steel) fighting, plus mainly having fun. I've been doing this since the original SW release back in 77 (or was it 78 - time flies)..So the more the merrier..

Watch the boards for times and dates of our next meeting.

Master -K-

3. The Jedi Apprentice

Nov 29, 1999
    I think the only problem would be that Fresno is just too far north.

4. tvgrluvsw

tvgrluvsw Jedi Youngling star 1

May 1, 2003
    fresno is not to far north if we meet in visalia which is in the middle of bakersfield and fresno

5. The Jedi Apprentice

Nov 29, 1999
    I don't know if I'd drive down to Visalia just for a meeting. .... meh

6. Jedi_Riibu

Jedi_Riibu Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    It's up to you, of course. But we've been going up to Visalia from Bakersfield, which is further than it is from Fresno to Visalia. You would be more than welcome!

7. GreyJedi

GreyJedi Jedi Master star 4

May 16, 2002
    Hello from San Diego!

Just wanted to congrat you guys on the new club. I know Kenobi and Ashton personally and you're gonna be great! Can't wait to meet you at Comic-Con.

In San Diego we have a member that drives from Murietta to San Diego for our meetings, and another one drives from Yuma, AZ because San Diego is actually closer than Phoenix.

Go figure. :confused:

8. Jedi_Riibu

Jedi_Riibu Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    If there's one thing Star Wars fans have lots of, it's dedication. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.