main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp July Meeting

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by jediscar, Jul 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jediscar

jediscar Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2007
    This is the kind of B.S. that I am tired of dealing with with this group. In an effort to keep things confidential, I sent this PM after the meeting on Sunday.

Sorry you couldn't make it to the meeting today. Not to sound like little miss manners or anything, but next time your plans change, please contact the meeting host directly, whomever it may be. I know you that you have my number. I had been on the verge of cancelling or postponing the meeting until you and Chris said you were coming. Had you called me (John didn't have a message from you, by the way), I could have reached John and suggested we postpone the meeting until more than 2 of us could have made it. With a potential movie night next week, we could have just chatted meeting stuff for a bit before the show.

John and I had a good time, but I missed out on a beautiful day at the beach with the wife and kids so that I could host.

Anyways, just wanted to put this in a PM rather than on the boards.

Hope you had a good day,
    Steve

Response:
    Content removed. I'll let Meriwyn sort out the full set of issues when she gets on.

So, I've decided that I don't need this anymore. I'm out fellas. TK, I have a table of yours from the CLone Wars event last summer. I'll see when I can swing by to drop it off and pick-up my helmet (and pay you for materials).

I'll close the bank account this week and write a check to MakeAWish. I'll be sure to pass the thank you letter along to the archivist when it comes.

Thanks for the memories.

2. SpiceSmuggler

SpiceSmuggler Jedi Youngling

Jun 22, 2009
    Wanted to see how the meeting went. They over booked again and I gave up my ticket to an old lady. Sorry Captain for the ride,LOL. WOW!! So much for keeping that private Jediscar.

3. Jeedai_Veila

Jeedai_Veila Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 15, 2006
    Melodrama! :D

4. Cephas

Cephas Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 23, 2003
    I heard something happened tonight. The melodrama in the group is why I haven't been doing much lately. But the Baron's post about going back to the group's roots has got me stoked. BTW: hiya to the newbies!

5. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Ok...now everyone,

A PM is just that... a PM. It is a personal message from one person to other. Posting a PM I believe is not COOL! Nor the correct way to handle a problem with someone. Matter a fact, it is the wrong thing to do. Not to mention that it is agaist the rules of Forums. As the CR of this forum I have NO choice but to have part of the message REMOVED. The rest of this post well be removed tomorrow by the forum administrator.

I would ask that the 2 party involved have on off line conversation to resolve their problems.

Steve, I also would ask that you please give me a call sometime soon. As well as you Brandon. Whatever the problem is you both needs to be fix. ASAP.

As for the "Groups" Money, I would ask that you to hold off for the time being. Before anything rash is done. Besides the fact that you do not have the authority to act on be half of the whole group in desiding what is to be done with the "Groups" money.

I sure both adults mentions above can figures something out. If not, and the fore mentioned partiers wish to move on to other opptunities, than they may do so. But just because someone is mad at someone else, does not mean it is going to effect the rest of the group.

I ask you both to take care of this, Please.

6. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    Wow. I really don't know how to reply to all of this, but what I do know is that I don't have enough time in my break to post everything so I'll sum it up. And I don't meant to step on any toes with what I am about to say.

I am extremely disappointed in how all this went down. I ask all parties involved to take a breath, cool down, and think before anything rash is done. I believe this all started because of lack of communication and perceptions that people had. I think the whole situation is salvagable and I would like to see no one leave the group.

I ask that all parties involved do what TK has asked. It is reasonable and I believe when all is said and done we will be a better and stronger group for it, with everyone involved.

If anyone needs to talk or vent, you have my number or PM.

7. PRINCESSVADER73

PRINCESSVADER73 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 16, 2008
    I too haven't been posting because of all the BS thats been going on. Its like all the fun got sucked out of it. Whatever anyone decides to do, I hope they realize that they are the master of themselves and no one is "making" them do anything and the responsibility for their actions lies only with themselves. Please lets forget about the "business" end of things and just talk Star Wars.

8. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    I second the motion.... lol!

=D=

[:D]

TK

9. Capt_Brandon_Berry

Capt_Brandon_Berry Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 7, 2008
    Hi and welcome back you two! Nice to see you all back on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.