main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Just a Dream- A Tahiri vingette

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jek_Windu, Apr 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jek_Windu

Jek_Windu Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 26, 2003
    Just a Dream (A Tahiri Vingette)

Eclipse, somewhere in the Deep Core, 2 weeks before strike mission

Tahiri Veila laid there, unable to get to sleep. She couldn't stop thinking, about the war and everything that had happend to her, but mostly about her relationship with Anakin. Just a year before they were just the best friends in the galaxy, now...now it had changed so much. It wasn't that she minded the change, smiling as she looked at his sleeping form beside her. But she couldn't help but wonder what would happen, would they just end up going back to being friends and forget they'd ever been in love? Tahiri wasn't sure she wanted that, but the alternative frightend her. It wasn't the responsibilities that scared her , she and Anakin had already taken on many of those, a little too many, most adults would think. Then she realized, she would love more than anything to be Anakin's wife. So many thoughts, fears, and dreams. Tahiri chose to confront them another day, with Anakin by her side.

"I want to spend my life with you, Anakin.", she whispered as she drifthed off into sleep.

Suddenly, she found herself in a room, but it wasn't on Eclipse, it was on...Courascant. It was night, almost dawn. Then she saw them, on a bed, sleeping. It was herself, herself and Anakin. But they were..older, Anakin even had a beard. And they seemed so peaceful. Tahiri felt a wave of uncontrollable longing for that peace. The door slid silently open and a young boy came in. He couldn't be more than nine or ten. He looked just like Anakin, but he had green eyes. Her green eyes. The boy ran to Anakin's sleeping form.

"Dad! Mom! Wake up!!", he said. Mom? Dad? Tahiri could barely believe what she was hearing.

"Dad!!", the boy said, frowning. The couple stirred.

"That's your son, yelling you know.", Tahiri said.

"Before sunrise he's your son.", Anakin retorted.

"Hey!! You promised to take me out today!!", the boy said strenly.

"Alright, alright, I'm up. Tahiri, can you train with Ben today?", Anakin said.

Tahiri felt the shock ebb away into happiness. This was a vision, it had to be! She was going to be a mother!! Her eyes snapped open. She grinned at Anakin's sleeping form, cuddling closer to him; Tahiri had the first peaceful sleep she'd had in a long time.

Nom Anor's shuttle, somewhere between Myrkr and Hapes

Tahiri sat quietly, her grief beyond tears. She held the fallen hero's hand, he seemed so peaceful, as if he were simply asleep.

"Just a dream.", she whispered to the abyss that was once her love.

2. JDH3

JDH3 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 27, 2003
    Ok now that Was great!!! Very good work Jek, anytime you want to check out my vigs feel free your insight would be a real plus. Enough ranting very nice vig leaves you wanting more thanks.

ps. p3 of my story is up just so you know.

3. Jedi_jainafel

Jedi_jainafel Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 5, 2002
    Awwwwww.........that was beuatiful!!!It was really good.

nina

4. Star-Lead

Star-Lead Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 22, 2003
    Damn you Jek.

I just get over Anakin's death and you get me upset about it again.

Who ever came up with the idea to kill Anakin is going to recieve a 'gift', namely a few vortex torpedoes, from me.

5. Jek_Windu

Jan 26, 2003
  6. Star-Lead

Feb 22, 2003
    Yeah.

*leaves com center on the Anakin will return and arrives on bridge*

Prepare for Exterminatus on the following area

*gives co-ordinates for people who gave the order to kill off Anakin*

Fire at will commander.

7. Jek_Windu

Jan 26, 2003
  8. mOck_herOic

mOck_herOic Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 30, 2003
    ::sniffle::

CURSE THOSE KRIFFING AUTHORS FOR KILLING ANAKIN!!

::runs out of post crying::

::peeks back in::
    that was very good by the way.

::sob::

9. Star-Lead

Feb 22, 2003
    Why do you think I've ordered Exterminatus Extremis on those responsible?

10. AERYN_SUN

AERYN_SUN Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 1, 2001
    good viggie. aren't those two a little young to be sleeping together, though?

~aeryn

11. Jek_Windu

Jan 26, 2003
    Maybe but that was what the "too many responsibilities in adults eys" was for.

12. Elfsheen

Elfsheen Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    It's a little short, but short isn't always that bad as in your case. It's very evil, I thought this was going to be a happy viggy but you ruined my mood and made me all sad ;) I like the manner in which it was written, very direct (there's a saying for it in Dutch, but that is beyond translating ;)) In other words you did very well! You have the knack for writing if you explore it some more, work on emotions and feeling some more and you'll be a good fanficwriter!

13. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    I like the contrast between Tahiri hoping and Tahiri despairing - well I don't LIKE the reason for the contrast, but good idea to use that as the premise for the story. Sad little viggie. Good work. :)

14. -zero-

-zero- Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 13, 2002
    lol i just love THE LION KING movies

nice story!

hehe

15. Rogue_Even

Rogue_Even Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 22, 2002
    :_| Okay, that was extremely sad. :( But, it was beautifully written. :D Great job, Padawan. ;) As the official Angst Warhead, I can tell you this this is exceptional angst. ;) Hehe. :)

I love it; write more soon!!

16. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    That was good Jek. Poor Tahiri :( Living in a cycle of grief is never fun.

Why the NJO writers felt the need to just kill Anakin is beyond me. That's just Un-Star Warsy :mad:

Good job :)

17. Soulwalker

Soulwalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 18, 2003
    "That's your son, yelling you know.", Tahiri said.

"Before sunrise he's your son.", Anakin retorted.

"Hey!! You promised to take me out today!!", the boy said strenly.

Hehehe, nice Lion King reference. ;)

But yeah, that was really sad. :( ;_;

Poor Tahiri...

18. Whitey

Whitey Jedi Master star 6

Jan 26, 2003
    good viggie. aren't those two a little young to be sleeping together, though?

Ahem! Well, Aeryn, couldn't you say the same thing about Jacen and Tahiri in your fics? Just a suggestion, but read the first chapter of your fic "Hero." ;)

Great viggie, Jek. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.