main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Keepsake Memories. L/M. Ongoing vigs. Update: October 14.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by WarmNyota_SweetAyesha, Sep 11, 2012.

1. CurtisZidaneZiraa

CurtisZidaneZiraa Jedi Padawan star 1

Nov 18, 2010
    Whoohoo! How lovely! Tag me please.

2. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    I fall for L/M Mush like a thirsty woman falls for water.

Supposedly everyone writing the books knew that Luke and Mara were going to be getting married but because they were all over the timeline and wanted to keep it under warps. So you have the YJK and JJK books where Luke and Mara are married but because they didn't have anything written to that effect Mara wasn't in those series. And because of all of this they only had Ben. Thank the Force I took care of all that mess in my main AU. Alright I'll admit that they only have girls but Mara dreamed of Ben on her and Luke's honeymoon and this will play into a depression when she gets sick. And I'm giving the plot away.

Jade_eyes likes this.
  3. ginchy

ginchy Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 25, 2005
    Very sweet. I always like when L/M can date for a minute or two before falling headlong into marriage!! ;)

Jade_eyes likes this.
  4. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Hi and thanks. :D

CurtisZidaneZiraa Hazel Briannakin Jedi_Lover -- this one is especially for you [:D] !!!!!

~~~~~~~

Luke loved dancing with Mara; she was lithe and supple.

She was even more supple -- ;) during other mutually fun times. [face_laugh]

He loved running his hands through her sunset hair -- it was silky and its red-golden brightness warmed his heart.

Her green eyes flashed and sparkled, and her rich voice flowed over him like a song.

Krell, but he was falling for her, hard!

It was at that time that a strange apparatus was discovered, called "Eye of Palpatine." Ghent and a team of slicers made it inert, a derelict.

There was one subroutine however, that seemed to be Force-integrated into the systems.

It was of a former Jedi, anemd Callista, according to the archives.

Luke and an archival historian named Tionne, went to inspect the situation.

"I don't think it poses a threat. Should we encrypt it and release it into an android, like Guri?" Tionne wondered. "Or flash-imprint it into a clone? It isn't ominous like C'Baoth or one of the clones on Tantiss -- which were bred to no good end and matured too quickly."

"Hmmm." Luke felt a premonitory tingle through the Force. "No, we'd better not. It's been too long; you never know what we might unleash."

With the Force, he erased the program permanently, a complete deletion.

When he returned to Mara, she asked: "Did you take care of it?"

She had been on a run for Karrde so had not accompanied him.

He grinned, blue eyes twinkling. "Yes, I did."

Mara was unable to explain the rush of relief she felt at that particular answer.

+++++++

[face_rofl] [:D] !!!!

5. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    :p If he didn't delete it I could see Mara building a firewall around Luke...and making him where a computer virus protection chastity belt. Ding Dong the witch is dead! Bye bye Callista.

lukemaraben and Jade_eyes like this.
  6. Briannakin

Briannakin Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 25, 2010
    Haha! Good bye Callista!!

(don't tell people I was reading this durring my dreadfully long philosophy class!)

Jade_eyes likes this.
  7. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    That IS a relief. :D =D=

Jade_eyes likes this.
  8. CurtisZidaneZiraa

CurtisZidaneZiraa Jedi Padawan star 1

Nov 18, 2010
    Hahahaaa. So funny. And there goes half of Luke's problems.

9. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] You guys tickle me! and Curtis, [face_laugh] this is a fact :D [face_love]

10. ginchy

May 25, 2005
    Awww, poor Callie! LOL

11. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Mara and Luke were enjoying the Nabooian Lake District and its renowned waterfalls.

The sun dappled the water and mirrored the blue in Luke's eyes.

Mara was struck anew by how gorgeous and edible he was.

He had taught her that compassion is the wellspring of love; he had given her friendship and trust when she deserved neither.

And now, he was definitely crazy about her - something which still amazed her.

That was why she would be the decisive lady he'd come to know. She didn't mince words.

"Luke I can't think of anyone I would rather spend the rest of my life with, share laughter and sorrows with, than you. Will you marry me?"

He gaped at her then gave a whoop of delight!!!!

[face_dancing]

"Yes, and I can't think of another lady I feel so excited by and comfortable with at the same time. You treat me like a regular guy -- not a hero -- and I truly appreciate it." then he winked and borrowed a line he'd heard during one of the Rogues' zanier parties. "And no other lady will ever get to polish my lightsaber."

Mara burst out laughing. "They'd better not!"

They embraced and shared long, delirious kisses.

Luke just knew his sister's family would be thrilled. +++++

LOL!!!!

;)

Hazel Briannakin Jedi_Lover CurtisZidaneZiraa ginchy [face_love] [face_love] And earlybird-obi-wan -- @};-

12. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
    LOL! I could see Mara proposing if she ever came to the conclusion that Luke was the man for her.

13. Briannakin

Feb 25, 2010
    Lol! I like how Mara proposed to Luke! Excellent update :D

14. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    :D That was a refreshing change. Wonderful update! [:D]

Jade_eyes likes this.
  15. ginchy

May 25, 2005
    hahahahahaha lightsaber. Oh, my! ;) Very sweet! I like how Mara is amazed at his love for her. I think she would be amazed at that gift. [face_love]

Jade_eyes likes this.
  16. immertreu

immertreu Jedi Master star 2

Feb 4, 2012
    Awww, the last one was so sweet. And absolutely love how you took care of Callista. [face_laugh] Glad Luke and Mara got some dating done before they decided to get married. A refreshing change. ;)

Could you tag me, please?

And don't tell anyone I read this at work. [face_blush]

Jade_eyes likes this.
  17. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    immertreu

Briannakin

Jedi_Lover

CurtisZidaneZiraa

Hazel

earlybird-obi-wan

~~~~~~

Family Reactions

Han teased and said: "Ha! 'Bout time you showed some sense!"

Leia grinned and gave Mara a hug.

Mara smiled. She felt like part of the family, not accepted merely to please Luke. Han was too forthright for anything less, and Leia was glad Luke had found the person who completed him and made him feel truly happy.

Mara told Luke later that she was surprised they were that pleased about it, and hadn't objected that their courtship had been too short. He smiled. "I'm not. You're amazing and it didn't take me long to fall for you. As a matter of fact, I think I was more than half in love with you when I saw you that first time."

Mara rolled her eyes. "Sentimental sap."

"You love that about me."

"You can believe that if you want to." She retorted and he laughed.

That wasn't a denial, precisely.

They decided to keep everything as under wraps as possible, and set up a decoy place and time for the ceremony. Mara's dress was of sheerest shimmersilk, with a style that hugged her waist and hips and outlined her full breasts tantalizingly. She was to wear her hair swept up in a fountain of artistically arranged curls down her shoulders.

Jedi Ceremony

This was a wonderful experience, taken from the unearthed archives.

It involved the merging of his and her lightsaber beams until they became one merged blue-green double blade for each of them. They were held aloft by the wedding attendants (matron of honor and one of the two groomsmen) while Luke and Mara manipulated and blended the beams.

Tionne said later that there had never been a double blade as a result. It showed the depth of the bond. They were bound together in light and love.

Always and ever.

The kiss to seal the union was long and delirious on both sides.

Han and Wedge acted as groomsmen. They each wondered silently if they'd have to pry the couple apart during the enthusiastic kiss.

They didn't, though.

The spectators cheered.

There were arrangements in place to have look-alikes slip away on a honeymoon to one destination, while Mara and Luke snuck away unnoticed to another - an oceanside bungalow.

Luke had a special surprise for Mara waiting at their destination. It would cap off their month-long holiday.

+++++

:D :D

ETA: Thanks J_L for catching the typos. Fixed now. :p

earlybird-obi-wan likes this.
  18. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
    Did it involve lingerie, fur lined stun cuffs and a Force whip?;)

No wait, that would be happening in my stories. :p

Nice update.

19. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    This was a wonderful experience, taken from the unearthed archives.

It involved the merging of his and her lightsaber beams until they became one merged blue-green double blade for each of them. They were held aloft by the wedding attendants (matron of honor and one of the groomsemen) while Luke and Mara manipulated and blended the beams.

Tionne said later that there had never been a double blade as a result. It showed the depth of the bond. They were bound together in light and love.

Simply wonderful and so true for them. Loved the new viggie

Jade_eyes likes this.
  20. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Such a sweet day for the both of them. You describe it marvelously.

Jade_eyes likes this.
  21. immertreu

immertreu Jedi Master star 2

Feb 4, 2012
    Just wonderful! I'm grinning from ear to ear.

This made me laugh out loud: "Han and Wedge acted as groomsmen. They each wondered silently if they'd have to pry the couple apart during the enthusiastic kiss." [face_laugh]

Thanks for tagging me. :)

Jade_eyes likes this.
  22. Briannakin

Feb 25, 2010
    Aw so sweet! I'm grinning too now!

Jade_eyes likes this.
  23. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Hazel

immertreu

Jedi_Lover
    Briannakin

earlybird-obi-wan

CurtisZidaneZiraa

~~~~~

Luke watched Mara sleeping in the early morning pre-dawn light, catching her expression of serene contentment.

She was everything that was beautiful to him. Their honeymoon trip had been fantastic. At the end of it, he had given her a lovely new prize: the "Jade Sabre", as she'd called it.

It was large and spacious, with colors which matched her eyes.

Her happy kiss of thank-you had made the secret surprise well worth it.

It would be both a private yacht, and eventually (hopefully) large enough to accommodate a growing family.

They had talked a bit about having children. Mara didn't know how soon she'd be ready, but Luke said it was not something you were ever perfectly prepared for. :p But they decided they wanted to be "just a couple" for a while, but if the unexpected happened, they would be happy, also. (They certainly enjoyed the physical aspects of their relationship, Mara as much as he.) :D

They worked and played together and confided in one another, shared memories and hopes and fears so naturally, that it seemed they'd been more than halfway on the brink of love with each other from the first moment they met.

Later, as Mara watched Luke with a new batch of students, she was amazed again at how effortlessly he put them at ease.

He had such a genuinely caring and gentle nature that everyone wanted to do their best just so he would approve.

For ever and for always, Mara thought, we will grow into an even stronger relationship than we share now.

It was a thrilling prospect.

++++++

[face_dancing]

lukemaraben likes this.
  24. Briannakin

Feb 25, 2010
    Lol! You can never prepare or plan for Skycralwers. They just come!

25. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
    SKYCRAWLER! We need a lot of Skycrawlers! Very sweet. I forgot that Luke gave her a yacht (I hate that word yacht. I can NEVER spell it right).

I like these sweet moments. They are so different from the profics moments filled with angst, horror, death, destruction and genocide.

Jade_eyes likes this.
  26. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
    Stupid double post.