main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Knox, TN Knoxville Chapter Rep nomination thread

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Hama, Nov 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hama

Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2000
    After talking with Jar Jar, he and I have decided to pass the Chapter Rep torch to someone else in the group. So everyone needs to post their nomination in this thread to decide the candidates. Normally I would give one week to post your nominations, but since it's a holiday weekend, I'll give you until December 1st at noon to make your nominations.

Assuming there are at least two nominees, we'll hold an election immediately afterwards. (if not, the one candidate wins by default)

Feel free to nominate anyone that you feel is highly involved in the group and would be a good representative for FanForce (particularly the Knoxville chapter). And yes, you can nominate yourself.

2. MrMojoRisin

MrMojoRisin Jedi Master star 4

Jun 20, 2005
    Well than, I suppose I nominate myself.

3. YodasQueen

YodasQueen Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 9, 2003
    I second Mojo's nomination, I know he would work hard at spreading the word and hopefully getting more people to join. I know I am from KY, but I have been to all but 4 or so meetings in the past couple of years.

4. Sci-FiGal

Sci-FiGal Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 7, 2004
    I know Mojo and I know this group (when it was still active), and he's the right man for the job. Good man, good times. Here here. *raises glass*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.