main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Knox, TN knoxvillian collectors alert!!

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by brettblack, Jan 23, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brettblack

brettblack Jedi Youngling

Jan 21, 2001
    are there any knoxville based collectors who want to get together and talk star wars? news on episode two, compare collections, help out scouting for stuff? email me at black@lock-net.com

2. MomentOfTriumph

MomentOfTriumph Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 12, 2000
    dam, found me

3. Poodu

Poodu Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 3, 1999
    Bahahahah!!!

4. Damillster

Damillster Jedi Master star 4

Jul 24, 2000
    Sorry...I'm a little late getting to the party.

Nice to see TF.n members in K-town.

I don't collect much...but I've got the Definitive Collection OT Laser Disk boxed set (including the trailers for all three films). If anyone wants to get together for a marathon, let me know.

5. elanrai

elanrai Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 6, 2000
    Well, I live in Nashville, but watching the trilogy on Laser Disc sounds quite interesting.

6. Look_Sir_Droids

Look_Sir_Droids Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 14, 1999
  7. tennesseejedi

tennesseejedi Jedi Youngling star 1

May 27, 2001
    I know there has to be more fans and collectors here in EAST Tennessee that want to form a fan group for Star Wars!!! groups are popping up all over the country and Nashville even has their own fanforce chapter. so i think between Chattanooga, Johnson City, Oak Ridge, Maryville and Knoxville we should have lots of people wanting to form a fan group here. lets get busy and use this site to start the ball rolling. we now only have less than a year before Episode 2!! anyone from east Tennessee needs to reply to this that is interested. LET'S GO KNOXVILLE!!!!!

8. apfoister

apfoister Jedi Youngling

Jun 7, 2001
    I agree. The people of East TN need to get together and unite!! I live just outside of Knoxville and would like to get together with people of our area. I will be moving further away soon, so I might just need to find other SW fans where I'm moving. We need to get together!! Email me and we'll talk.
    AJSabers@aol.com

http://fan.starwars.com/ajsabers/ajsabers.html

9. JediWaunKann

JediWaunKann Jedi Youngling

Jul 4, 2001
    Hey anytime, I work in radio and TV here....anytime you like to get together...pass it on...I can say something on air @ 97.5....we reach all of EAST TN pretty much lemme know. I have a few 3 3/4 characters...and I would love to know where some of the new series are coming out with Jedi Knights/Masters....I just collect Jedi's and Sith warriors....(anything with a lightsaber) Lemme know anytime...e-mail me at jltodd23@hotmail.com I live here in Knoxville and have many friends who would interested........Incase you were wondering....radio 97.5 and TV Channel 6. I check these boards often....e-mail me anytime

10. JediWaunKann

Jul 4, 2001
    HEY anyone else in here besides Brett and I?
    some body say something..LOL Call me sometime or e-mail again Brett.....need to exchange some ideas about collecting

11. TheRealFennShysa

TheRealFennShysa TFN FanFilms Staff star 4 VIP

Oct 7, 2000
    I'm here, but I hardly ever check this area... was nosing around to see if there were any topics about DragonCon and stumbled across this one...

Fenn

12. JediWaunKann

Jul 4, 2001
    Anyone interrested in meeting up one night after I get my Episode 1 DVD and having a viewing somewhere? I purchased my reservation the other day and was wonderin who was interested

13. tennesseejedi

May 27, 2001
    hey is that you Mr. Hudgens?? the guy who does the B5 videos at Dragoncon? yes, i would love to watch TPM on DVD ASAP!! :)
    i will be at Dragoncon and will try to talk to ya about it there to set something up.

Brett

14. TheRealFennShysa

TheRealFennShysa TFN FanFilms Staff star 4 VIP

Oct 7, 2000
    Well, *THIS* is me, and yes, I'll be at DragonCon... the B5 show is Saturday night, and The Empire Strikes Quack and Crazy Watto are part of the SW Fan Film Festival, so I'll be at that as well...

But it wasn't me who posted about the DVD watching party...

Fenn

15. Kador

Kador Jedi Youngling

Sep 30, 2001
    Yo, Stuck up here in the boonies in Powell but if you wanna get together and hang sounds like a cool idea to me. :)

16. tennesseejedi

May 27, 2001
    hey kador--thanks for posting. yeah, i'd love to get together and talk star wars with ya. are you a collector? are there any other star wars fans you know of that may be interested in joining us? i've been wanting to get a club together for a while now. maybe we can get some local knoxville people together to watch TPM on dvd? let me know....

17. Kador

Kador Jedi Youngling

Sep 30, 2001
    Well as I am currently job hunting, not much with the collection stuff, have a whole load of Episode 1 stuff in the closet, mostly Taco Bell toys, posters, cups, not much from the other series...
    I dont get out much, so's I dont know many people around the area :/

18. tennesseejedi

May 27, 2001
    good luck on the job front. knoxville is not the best place to be for high paying jobs! i have quite a collection of star wars stuff so collecting is my thing but would love to get together for the DVD in a few weeks too. have you ever seen THUMB WARS?? are there others you know of that are into star wars from this area? we need to all try to meet up especially before next year's premiere!

19. Kador

Kador Jedi Youngling

Sep 30, 2001
    no I dont know anyone really, but if you wanna get together thats cool wit me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.