main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Read, PA Kutztown resident

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by jedimasterbryan, Nov 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedimasterbryan

jedimasterbryan Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 14, 2002
    hey all, i just moved out to pennsylvania(more specifically kutztown). I am an avid star wars fan and hope to meet some other SW fans. A couple of questions for any nice souls who would be kind enough to answer:
    1: are there any local stores or such that hold SW TCG tournaments?
    2: Do any of you know any rpg's going on in the kutztown are a could join?

Now for a little about myself; i am a junior at kutztown high school, i play the trumpet in the marching band. My dad is the pastor of bethel church of the Nazarene in kutztown and i just moved here from Colorado. Its nice to meet you all and i hope i'll be able to get into some SW activities around here.

2. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Welcome aboard, jedimasterbryan! Nice to see a new face! :) And welcome to Pennsylvania...I'm sure you'll enjoy it! :) And I hope to see you attend future meetings! :)

And I also have to add...Marching band rocks! We're all a bunch of bandies on this board! :D I play clarinet in the Gov. Mifflin High School band.

1) Stores that hold TCG tournaments? I would try Golden Eagle Comics at the Fairgrounds Square Mall. Other than that, I'm not too sure.

2) RPGs? Hmm...once again, I would check out Golden Eagle. Or...we could always start one up on our own! :)

PS: Be sure to check out pics from our last meeting, which should be up shortly.

3. jedimasterbryan

Oct 14, 2002
    well thanks for the warm welocme and yes marching band does rock. The kutztown band is going down to disney this year so that should be awesome.

4. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Really? Our band(Governor Mifflin) is going down to Disney this year also. When will you be there? All of us from the fan force will be there. Maybe we could meet up somewhere. :)

5. jedimasterbryan

Oct 14, 2002
    we are going down march 4-8, yeah that would be cool if we could meet up. I want to go to star tours when i get down there.

6. Crazed_Ewok

Crazed_Ewok Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 31, 2002
    Hmm...we're going down in April, right HS? Hmm, that's too bad that we can't meet down there :(

7. jedimasterbryan

Oct 14, 2002
    yeah that is too bad, thats like the only other marching band thing we are doing this year. I don't like that at my old school we had parades and stuff all year roun, here marching band stops after football.

8. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Yup, same here. Our marching band season practically ends after football. We have some parades in the spring, but that's it. We're pretty much done...forever... :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.