main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

TV Discussion LACWAC Member Interviews (★☆★ SpecialOpsUnit & Fives_Says_No_To_Sixes ★☆★)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by AkashKedavra_93, Sep 4, 2012.

1. DarthTalgus

DarthTalgus Force Ghost star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Seerow
    Coruscant the planet just looks so nice to live in ( not in the lower levels :p ) and it is the center of the galaxy

Huyang likes this.
  2. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Big city kinda guy huh?

15. Which Star Wars soundtrack from which movie inspires you the most DarthTalgus?

3. DarthTalgus

Sep 3, 2012
    Seerow
    this soundtrack shows that even the greatest of heroes can fall into anger . ( but luke snaped out of it after some seconds :p )

4. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    16. If you were a Jedi how would you have survived order 66 DarthTalgus?

5. DarthTalgus

Sep 3, 2012
    Seerow
    i would first kill so many clones as possible , then i would hide in the lower levels on coruscant as a bounty hunter for the rest of my days

Huyang likes this.
  6. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    17. Which start wars character would you most like to bring back from the dead and how would you do it! DarthTalgus?

7. DarthTalgus

Sep 3, 2012
    Seerow
    Darth Malgus ofc
    He fell into a air vent ( Luke Style :p ) he later escaped in a escape pod. and now he plots his revenge [face_devil]

Huyang likes this.
  8. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    Huh. I thought Darth Gus survived.

Shows what I know about TOR.:oops:

9. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    18. How would you have brought back Darth Maul? You have to bring him back DarthTalgus.

10. DarthTalgus

Sep 3, 2012
    Seerow
    Darth Maul was saved by that mad doctor from Blue Shadow Virus ( cant remember his name :p ) and is brainwashed to become a slave.he is on a mission to transport some bombs with the virus to a secret base. But the computer controlling him is destroyed by the republic on Naboo . and now he has a part of the Blue Shadow Virus to unleash upon the galaxy [face_devil]

11. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011

Somebody put bolts in Maul's neck!

19. Which character in the SW universe would you most like to be like DarthTalgus?

12. DarthTalgus

Sep 3, 2012
    Seerow
    Obi-wan ofc he is wise,fights like a boss,he is a council member,he survived order 66 and he can become a ghost :p

Huyang likes this.
  13. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
  14. DarthTalgus

Sep 3, 2012
    Seerow
    I really dont know ( hardly knows what LACWACy means :p )

Huyang likes this.
  15. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    21 (Bonus). Create your own journey into the cave on IIum as seen in "The Gathering" to get your own crystal to build your lightsaber Jedi youngling DarthTalgus?

16. TaradosGon

TaradosGon Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 28, 2003
    Ah a Jedi's like saver. Not as clumsy or as random as a blaster. An elegant weapon, for a more civilized age.

Edit: Seerow

It is obvious this contest cannot be determined by our knowledge of the Force, but by our skills with a lifesaber.

AkashKedavra_93 likes this.
  17. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
  18. DarthTalgus

Sep 3, 2012
    Seerow
    Since i my previous answers have been kinda short i give you this short story [face_party]

I walked into the frozen caves on Ilum and i knew time was short. soon the door should be frozen and i would be traped for 19 days .i finally reached a tunnel but i still couldn't see any crystal , frustrated and nearly lost in the tunnels i kicked the frozen wall but then i heard voices coming from a another path deeper down the cave.

The voices felt familiar i could hear Master Yodas voice ''there is another '' then i heard the voice of an old man ''tell your sister you where right '' i tried to ignore the voices but they became even louder then.Black smoke rised from the ground they formed what looked like a pillar but soon i released it was a cloaked person it resembled. the shadows hands sparkled lighting and the all the voices died and only laughter remained.the most terrifying laughter i ever heard.
    knowing there was no hope i fell on my knees and accepted death and then.. the shadow was gone like he never had been there in the first place and i found my crystal on the frozen floor and i walked out and would soon begin to build my own lightsaber.but i still wonder if it was just a dream or a vision of things to come

Huyang likes this.
  19. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Congrats! You did it! You completed your interview. Job well done DarthTalgus.

20. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Come one, come all and welcome to another exciting member interview with your host Seerow! Fist bump for the Rex fans!

Anyways, this time SenatorKelberry will be at our mercy in the hot seat. Here are the rules.

1. Try to answer questions with atleast a full sentence, no crappy one word answers.
    2. Remember to tag me in your answer so I'll know to come give you a new one.
    3. You will have until the 26th of Nov. to complete this interview unless I'm the one taking to long.

There are 20 questions. Some personal, lots about TCW and Star Wars, and then some other stuff. The most important thing is to have fun. The audience can feel free to grill the victim in between my questions and at the end (remember to use correct dark blue font).

Also anyone interested in being interviewed can post on my wall and you'll be added to the list.

Ok, without further delay

#1. SenatorKelberry, lets start with the username. How did you come up with it?

21. Senator Kelberry

Senator Kelberry Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 22, 2010
    Seerow

Well, the truth is, I'd been lurking around these forums since some time around the end of Season 1. I'm not usually the most social person, so it took awhile before I decided that I wanted to share my own opinions with others. I didn't actually create my account until closer to the end of Season 2. I thought, at first, to use my usual internet handle, a carefully crafted identity I've been using for years. However, I thought this time I'd go with something a something a little more Star Wars-y.

I saw users who had names with the words, Jedi, and Darth, and Sith in them, or had alien sounding names. I mean I knew obviously this wasn't an RP forum, but I wanted something to fit in as well. I think I was just sitting at the account creation screen when it struck me that nobody was a Galactic Senator. I mean, who would be a Senator? Senators are boring. So I decided to buck the trend and be a Senator. Not just, a Senator, though, the most corrupt Senator ever. I envision her as having her hand in everything, and her vote in most people's back pockets, accepting bribes from whoever offered them. After all, in the prequels, the senate was full of corruption, so who was I to argue?

I replaced the first name of my usual handle with the title of Senator and kept the last name Kelberry, which is a last name I chose when I first created a character on the online virtual reality simulation, Second Life, and what I got was SenatorKelberry. She hails from the planet of never-you-mind-where, does not allow her vote to be influenced by the cash and gifts she receives regularly from the trade federation, the banking clan, the Kaminoan government, or anyone else, no matter what her voting pattern indicates, and those photos of her accepting a bribe from a member of the Hutt clan are obvious forgeries that aren't even worth her comment!

Seerow and Barriss_Coffee like this.
  22. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
  23. Senator Kelberry

Senator Kelberry Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 22, 2010
    Seerow

Oh dear. You just had to ask that didn't you. Reading is a very favorite hobby of mine, ever since high school. I used to spend my weekends at the library, checking out stacks of books to read. now, admittedly my tastes have changed over the years. Since what I currently enjoy is probably the most relevant, let me dig out my Kindle and we'll dive right in shall we?

The MYTH Series by Robert Asprin. Arguably one of the more irreverent fantasy series in recent history, second only to...
    The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Series by Douglas Adams. Any self-proclaimed nerd who hasn't read these books is NOT a nerd.
    The Firekeeper Series by Jane Lindskold. The old story of a young woman raised by wolves is done incredibly well here, and through six books we get to see the human world, it's trials and tribulations through her eyes and those of her faithful companion, a huge wolf from her pack.
    The Sholan Alliance Series by Lisanne Norman. It starts off with a human woman falling in love with a vaguely feline-ish type alien and forming an unbreakable psychic connection before their species even make first contact...and that just mucks things up for everyone. The series is up to eight books, and while it's started to get a little bit complicated, it's still an enjoyable read, as long as you don't mind your sci-fi dabbled with a little cross-alien romance.
    The Dark Jewels Trilogy by Anne Bishop. Unique in that it tells the story of the main protagonist, a young girl who's the physical embodiment of "dreams made flesh"...from everyone else's perspective. Never her's.
    The Lyremouth Chronicles by Jane Fletcher. A pleasant mix of romance and traditional fantasy with a little bit of twist.
    The Below the Root trilogy by Zilpha Keatley Snyder. Anyone ever play this on the C64? Excellent series of books about a high fantasy world unlike any other. Very hard to find these days, but worth it.

These are the most significant. I could go on, but that might take too long. In general, my tastes run from fantasy to sci-fi, and, for the most part, I usually need the book to have at least one strong female character in a lead role before I'll read it.

On the Star Wars side of things, my experience is somewhat lighter. I didn't get into the EU until recently. Even so, I've worked my way through:

The Darth Bane Trilogy, The MedStar Dualogy, Clone Wars: No Prisoners, Clone Wars: Gambit, and The Approaching Storm. The Courtship of Princess Leia is on my list to read "some day" because I'm interested in reading more about the Nightsisters.

And lastly, my guilty pleasure is...well, paranormal romance novels...werewolves mainly...somehow vampires just don't do anything for me.

Seerow and Barriss_Coffee like this.
  24. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Awesome.

#3. What are your favorite movies and where do the Star Wars trilogies fit in that list SenatorKelberry?

25. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    I was looking for some good fantasy series to start the other day but wasn't sure where to begin (I'm more familiar with the sci-fi gig). I started some of the popular ones like Wheel of Time, but found it sort of dull (and I'm still working through GoT/SoI&F). I think I might try some of these on your list....

SenatorKelberry likes this.