main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon Larena's Cafe

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by _Vengeance_, Jul 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Larena_Jade

Larena_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 19, 2002
    Welcome everyone.

Don't worry, all the drinks we serve here are 28% natural

2. Atticus

Atticus Jedi Padawan star 4

May 31, 2002
    *Atticus wakes up*

Woa boy Im well rested now, now give me a drink...please. :D

3. _Vengeance_

_Vengeance_ Jedi Master star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    Haha, sure thing, want a stiff one to wake ya up?

*while waiting for Atty's choice, Vengie hops into the back room and returns with a small pen shaped object. He tosses it at Crash*

Just aim that into the drink and turn the laser on, it should vocalise the chemical readout of the drink.

4. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    Yes please! :D

5. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    *comes in dressed up in random clothes...what appears to be an orange hat, scarf, random belt, headphones(without the disk player), bandana, and... beads found on the ground of her room....

Hello everyone! I've DONE IT! I'VE FINALLY CLEANED MY ROOM!!!!!

6. Ima_princess

Ima_princess Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 5, 2003
    *saunters in and sits down at a semi darkened table*

Skippin class today. And since I'm feeling so daring, I'll have what Crash is having, please."

7. _Vengeance_

Jul 1, 2002
    Hmm, must've been the day to skip! I just got from doing so myself :D

I'll have your tea ready in just a moment, thankfully the pot's hot since everyone keeps ordering it, heh.

*Puts together the mint tea in a flash and takes it over to Princess' seat*

There ya go!

And Larena, hey! I actually did the same thing yesterday and found my old monologue again, since I actually didn't find it before when I thought it had, it was just an imposter. But I have it now!

I love cleaning my room because of that very fact, and that fact alone: I always have a reason to sift through all the papers and everything again after I've piled them all together because I need a worksheet or something that I can't find, and I end up finding all the treasures of my youth, woo!

8. Boba-The-Fett

Boba-The-Fett Jedi Youngling

Jun 14, 2005
    *walks in the cafe from one long journey across the galaxy sits at a table well trys to gets up pull pack off and gun belt lays it on the table. loosens straps on legs and pulls out the throwing knives and asks*

do you serve sushi?

what about edamame?

*looks at everyone and wonders where he is*

9. nathanskywalker

nathanskywalker Jedi Youngling

Oct 31, 2005
    *rather weary looking, a lightly armored figure somewhat stumbles in...he tries to maintain a low profile hiding himself away in a dark corner....

10. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    "Hey does anyone know that rather weary looking, a lightly armored figure that somewhat stumbleed in...who is trying to maintain a low profile by hiding himself away in a dark corner?"

11. Ima_princess

Ima_princess Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 5, 2003
    I've noticed that there are an awful lot of dark corners in this establishment. How many corners ARE there?

Thanks for the Tea by the way. Delicious and ever so refreshing!

12. nathanskywalker

Oct 31, 2005
    *Ok you know what sctrach all that, decides our new member, he realeses the illusion, and there is no dark corner, not armored figure, just a plain and simple jedi knight sitting down, with his cloak hiding his figure. Dressed in white(except his cloak which is slivery gray), his appearance is quite differrent from what he previously decided to take on....

better?

13. Boba-The-Fett

Boba-The-Fett Jedi Youngling

Jun 14, 2005
    *looks around as everyone stares*

Well thanks any way i gat to scram maybe ill stop by some other time

14. sentinelsquad

sentinelsquad Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 16, 2005
    *Sents shakes off the spider webs that have formed around him in recent days.*

"I'm ALIVE!!!!!" he screams!

:D

"Give me something STRONG!"

15. nathanskywalker

Oct 31, 2005
    *I thrown off my cape and hood, reavealing jedi robes, all white and gray. then walk rather casually over to the one whom i assume is called "crash", and ask him "so friend, what has happend to you?". I then take a seat nearby awaiting a reply...

16. mileniumhanandshrimp

mileniumhanandshrimp Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 13, 2005
    *small mechanical voice*

"substance unknown.
    but it is almost, but not quite, entirely unlike tea"

*mil finishes her cappucino-thingie, even though it's cold*

glad i didn't order one of those...
    this was good though. could i have another, in a to-go cup, please?
    with 4 extra shots?

17. crashdown

crashdown Jedi Master star 4

Nov 6, 2003
    Crash looks up, thinking that he just heard his name. Looks to his side and sees a Jedi sitting next to him.

*thinks to himself: Oh great ! it looks like he wants to talk to me #!@%$

"Happend to me?" Crash said.
    "You realy want to know what has happend to me?"
    "Well, let me tell you."

Crash spends the next 43 minutes telling his abbreviated life story, then turns, looks back at Vengeance, and says "Give me another of the same.....What is this stuff again?"

18. nathanskywalker

Oct 31, 2005
    To; Crashdown.

*some what amused, but ultimately sympathetic, i look over at him again and say*

Here, my friend, have some jawa juice on me. *i then proceed to ask*, have you ever concidered and alternate lifestyle?
    Perhaps something of containing a slight bit more..adventure?

19. crashdown

crashdown Jedi Master star 4

Nov 6, 2003
    Half joking, Crash says "Apparently you haven't tried Vengeance's green tea".

More serious now "What is it that your proposing?"

20. nathanskywalker

Oct 31, 2005
    *with a strange glint in my eye, that of adventure i reply.

"what am i proposing? That my friend is for you to decide..." back to my orignal table and sit down in a medatative state.

21. _Vengeance_

Jul 1, 2002
    *Venge pops his head out through the kitchen door after hearing Crash's request.*

"Yeah, sure! Just give it a minute and it will probably appear in your hand again!"

*His head flies back into the kitchen, and many crashings and loud metallic noises can be heard, as though a great shuffle were occuring amongst the pan racks. He sticks his head out once more, looks back and forth to make sure Larena's looking the other way, and brings a large aluminum pole out of the kitchen. Venge tiptoes to one of the unshadowed corners by the windows, moves the tables aside, and places the aluminum pole there for all the passerbyers to see.*

"Just a bit early, I know, but I figured I may as well get it all set up now!"

*With that, he darts back into the kitchen.*

22. nathanskywalker

Oct 31, 2005
    * slightly amused at the attitude with which, the(to myself) stranger seems to be...doing whatever it is he is doing, i wonder, but keep my thoughts to myself as i contemplate all logical possibilites.

23. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    *Enters upon the scene ubruptly

HELLO EVERYONE! I"M BACK AGAIN! I do appologize for the rarity of my presence, I wish I could change that.

SO how goes it with everyone? Good? hope so.

24. ImperialJedi

ImperialJedi Jedi Master star 3

Sep 23, 2001
    Whoa, did the original cafe get too big? I remember we had a hard time starting it up and the Oregon Fan Force. I'm glad you guys apparently agreed on a name. I was one of the co-founders, but then I went to Japan for a year-long exchange, then graduated, and now I'm in college. I'm so proud of you guys for bringing the chapter along. I hope you guys get some meetings in and most of all have fun. Happy Holidays!

-IJedi

25. ImperialJedi

ImperialJedi Jedi Master star 3

Sep 23, 2001
    Well, I felt like a co-founder at the time. There were so few of us, but I only personally organized one meeting, so not much to brag about there. It's the people that kept with it that deserve the credit. Namely, YOU! Yes you, there in front of the computer... lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.