main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mass Let's Get Together - 9/19!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by WifeofVader, Aug 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WifeofVader

WifeofVader Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 22, 2005
    It's been too long my friends!

Let's plan to meet at PINZ at 2pm on Sunday, September 19, 2010....

We have lots to discuss regarding SMF in November and this will be a great time for us to do that! Hope to see many of you then....

2. Wildstar02301

Wildstar02301 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 7, 2003
    I hope I can make it, but I'll post this on the Facebook group's wall. I may bring my bowling gear, but my balls will stay in the bag; I'll only break out my shoes and my wrist positioner. [face_laugh]

EDIT: Better yet, I'll send a message to the entire group...I can do that as an admin. :D

EDIT: Better still, I created an event that all of the members of the Facebook group have been invited to...watch your home pages. :D

3. WifeofVader

Sep 22, 2005
    Thanks Richie...

I remember you saying you had something to donate but that you wanted to save the cost of shipping. If you make it to the meet, why don't you bring it with you to give to Chris.

4. Wildstar02301

Aug 7, 2003
    I believe that's the plan, K. :D

5. Darth_Beanie

Darth_Beanie Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 20, 2008
    I should be able to make this one. :)

6. Darth-Dogfish-Head

Darth-Dogfish-Head Jedi Master star 4

Aug 5, 2004
    I responded yes to Richie's invite, I'm pretty sure I'll be there, I just need to check a couple of things.

7. WifeofVader

Sep 22, 2005
    Nice turn out so far...

Who else can come?

Chris... will Silent Jim be joining us as well? :)

8. DeathProof

DeathProof Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 8, 2007
    Chris, I'll be there to catch up with you and Jim and meet anyone whom I haven't:) .............

9. Darth_Beanie

Mar 20, 2008

Yes of course. You can call him the lurker too. :)

10. chewykingwookie

chewykingwookie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    I may be able to attend. that is my weekend to work so it all depends on how much sleep I get prior to the event. It would be fun to see everyone again.

11. Darth-Dogfish-Head

Aug 5, 2004
    Any objections to me bringing my daughter? My wife works on Sundays so I would have to bring her to make it to the get together.

12. Wildstar02301

Aug 7, 2003
    FanForce meets try to be as family-friendly as possible, so no objections to having your daughter there, at least on my end. :)

13. Darth-Dogfish-Head

Aug 5, 2004
    Thanks! Count me in then (as long as no one else has an issue).

14. WifeofVader

Sep 22, 2005
    It's no problem at all!

I brought my kids a couple years ago and they had fun bowling and in the arcade... as I remember it, Kayleigh TRIED to kick Jim's butt...

Like Richie said, we try to keep the events family friendly as many of us have kids of our own. :)

15. Darth-Dogfish-Head

Aug 5, 2004
    Looking forward to it!

16. rpvee

rpvee Jedi Master star 3

Feb 23, 2007
    Sorry guys, can't make it, that weekend is a really important one on the Jewish calendar. Let me know what decisions are made, though, as Supermegafest is one of the highlights of the year to me.

17. Wildstar02301

Aug 7, 2003
    An early "Shanna Tovah" to you then, rpvee. :) *is not Jewish, but has Jewish friends

18. rpvee

rpvee Jedi Master star 3

Feb 23, 2007
    Ah, thank you! :D

19. WifeofVader

Sep 22, 2005
    Hi everyone!

Just found out Saturday that my daughter will be auditioning for 2 different Nutcracker performances this year. That being said, one of them is Sunday, 9/19/10 @ 1:30.... in Franklin.

That being said, at this time, I plan on arriving to Pinz a bit later than expected. Problem is, I am not exactly sure what time we will be there. I have Chris' cell number (assuming it hasn't changed) and will text when I am on my way. If things are winding down, I will catch you next time. However, I do plan on seeing you all on Sunday...

Talk to you then!

-K.

20. Wildstar02301

Aug 7, 2003
    For those attending, I'm planning on going w/ "retro" dress...my dark blue Boston Rebels t-shirt.

21. Darth_Beanie

Mar 20, 2008
    See everyone tomorrow!!! :)

22. chewykingwookie

chewykingwookie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    it was cool seeing Chris, Jim, and Richie again today. even though I didn't bowl it was good to catch up with you again. looking forward to SMF will be there not sure if I will have a kid in tow or not. May one day and not the next all depends on when we have his b-day party that weekend.

23. Wildstar02301

Aug 7, 2003
    Great seeing you guys, too...it's been too long since I made it to a meet. Next bowling meet will have to be at North Bowl, though. I'd say Westgate Lanes, but the North Bowl location is between most of us. :)

24. WifeofVader

Sep 22, 2005
    Hi guys,

Sorry I missed out. Auditions ran late, then my Dad & I had to make what turned out to be a wasted trip to the hospital to see my cousin who'd had a heart attack on Friday but, ended up already released on Saturday.... talk about frustrating. I was NOT happy to have wasted the time I could have spent with you guys.

Next time, huh?

I'll probably have a holiday get together like usual... I'll keep you posted.

Sorry again. :(

25. Wildstar02301

Aug 7, 2003
    Feel free to make a FB event for anything you want to host, K...remember, you're an admin of the group, too, and can create a group event. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.