main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Waco, TX Let's make a story (Spoilers- you can use them if you want to)

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by jango-joe1, May 22, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jango-joe1

jango-joe1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2001
    I just got done browsing through the boards and this caught my eye. Each person does a sentence about one character, and the next person comes on and adds on to the sentence.If you do have spoilers please note them if a spoiler free person come on.

Chapter One
    "On Coruscant, the center of the known Universe"

2. Amidala Starkiller

Amidala Starkiller Jedi Master star 6

Dec 11, 1999
    You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy

3. jango-joe1

Apr 25, 2001

Noted a Jedi Master as him and his Padawaan were flying over the planet

4. jango-joe1

Apr 25, 2001
    They just got back from Corellia, and started to decent towards Coruscant. Their ship landed on a platform and the Jedi's walked out.

5. jango-joe1

Apr 25, 2001
    There standing was Master Yoda. The two Jedi's bowed down before him.

"What news from Corellia?" The wise Master spoke

The Jedi's explained that a simple presence made the spice smugglers turn themselves in.

Yoda nodded with pleasant news, but then his face grew focused

"News I have for you, yes. Dark side of the force growing on Dagobah. Chosen you the Council has to go." Yoda said.

The two Jedi's bow and board the ship, again.

Inside the Republic Cruiser, the pilot and the co-pilot look at the two Jedi's that had just gotten off, and are now back on.

"We have to go to Dagobah," said the Jedi Master

Pilot nodded and the he moved the levers that controled the ship and the ship hovered aboard the landing platform.

Yoda looked up to see the Jedi's leave. "Grave danger, they are in." He walks back to a Coruscant taxi and leaves...

6. Amidala Starkiller

Dec 11, 1999
    Dagobah

Twilight had fallen on the stark mountain fortress. Built over a millennia ago by a long forgotten race, the stronghold was a marvel for its age. Craved from the living rock of the pure black mountain it still stood after whatever plague had wiped out the race that had constructed it. A lone man in black stood on the largest balcony over looking the valley below. His arms folded across his chest he stood watching until the weak Dagobah sun had stunk below the valley leaving only light purple in its wake. Inset really cool dark Jedi name here liked this time of the day when dark slowly of took the light. Listing to the sounds on the swamp he smiled slightly to himself. He was handsome once, before the dark side over taken him.

"Master"

He did not need to turn around to know the speaker.

"What did you find so important to disturbed me here, Apprentice"

"The Jedi are coming Master". She sneered.

It pleased him to hear the anger in her voice. He could feel the hatred like a pulse though her. But she was becoming too bold in these last years of her training. Even though she strong with the force she must never forget who was the master.

"I now" the master replayed shortly. "You know I am never to be disturbed here" He finished putting just the right amount of anger in his voice.

"But master we must prepare?" she stopped there. He felt fear began to seep in to the anger and hatred.

'Yes' he thought as the simile on his face widened just a little. She has remembered what displeasing him can mean.

He let her stand behind him awhile longer. Relishing in her fear.

"Go now and don't return until I call"

"Yes, My Master." She replied softly.

He could sense her movements as she bowed quietly and turned to leave.

7. jango-joe1

Apr 25, 2001
    In Hyperspace

Inside the Republic Cruiser, the two Jedi's were trying to figure out what was on Dagobah that was dangerous.

Master: It can't be the Sith...they've been destroyed for a millenia.

Padawaan: Master Yoda always said that the Dark Side was hard to see through

Master: That much is true, my padawaan. Now if there is danger I want you to be prepared

The Master ignites his violet lightsaber and the padawaan ignites his blue one. The sabers clash with artisrty and fluid movement.

8. jango-joe1

Apr 25, 2001
    Reth Krins, the mechanic of the Cruiser heads towards anyplace in the ship that has tools. He enters a room and all he sees is a lightsaber blade swing by him.

Reth: Whoa...whoa. Ok, I now have to disenergrate my clothes

Master: Please forgive my young apprentice he hasn't been concentrating on his surroundings.

The Master gives the Padawaan a strict face

Reth: Yeah, well Dagobah is going to come up here pretty soon. By the way have you two seen any loose tools around here

The Master and the padawaan shake their heads no at him

Reth: Okay...just keep those sabers away from me huh

Padwaan: Sure no problem

Reth leaves the doorway and runs towards a bathroom

9. Amidala Starkiller

Dec 11, 1999
    She moved swiftly around the room a menace wrapped black. She swung her lightsaber down in an arc sending sparks flying as the red blade struck the side of the dueling droid. The droids reflexes were good but not as good as hers. The droid moved for her chest but she swung the blade up and easily blocked the blow. The droids were deadly and always programmed to kill but she very good. It moved for her again but she spun around her lightsaber gripped tightly in both hands taking off the droid's arm. It fell to the ground with a metallic clink. She moved quickly and bought her saber though the droid's mid-section. Cutting it though waist to the shoulder. It fell to the ground in a useless heap. She moved over to the droid and looked down on it. The droid still smoked and glowed red where the lightsaber blade cut its metal chest. She watched as the droid's eye blinked out. She turned away from the molted heap of twisted metal.

Saber still in hand she walked silently toward a bench at the end of the room. She sat and leaned against the wall. The small battle hadn't tried her but it was nice to be alone in the weaning daylight. The apprentice looked out the windows that lined to opposite wall. The last bit of sun was gone now. Years of living in this damp clement had only had her miss the sun more. She did not remember much of childhood all got she impressions of her old life. She remembered the warmth of her parent's home and? She stop herself quickly, it was best not to dwell in the past. Her family was dead now that's all that mattered. And she would have her revenge, sooner rather than later. Two Jedi were on their way here. Finally after all the years of training she would face Jedi. The mere thought of the Jedi began to full her unspeakable rage. She let the dark emotion settle around her. Rage was a pure emotion in that it was all she could feel. Fear and loneness did not touch her when she angry and she like it that way. Those were signs of weakness and weak was one thing she could not be.

The Jedi also made her think of her earlier misstep. She knew better than to intrude on her master. He knew of the Jedi's arrival long before she had. He was in tune with the dark side in ways could not imagine. She knew what it meant to temp his anger, the scar that ran from the back of neck down passed her shoulder spoke to how well she knew. Her hand moved to touch the large puckered scar, a shudder went down her spin. Stood up and turned to the wall. She looked at her self in the reflection of the polished stone wall in front of her.

Her face was a study in contradictions. The dark side had not yet ravaged her face like that of her master, her skin still flawless after years of training. Black hair that framed her pale white face hung down her back in thick curls. Soft full lips that were as red as blood. Her eyebrows cut a black line over each of her eyes. Her eyes were a soft pale green. But her eyes belied everything about her appearance. They were cold and hard, the kind you didn't want to see in waiting for you at the other end of a dark alley. She pushed a stray cruel behind her ear and moved back it the center of the room.

Standing there lightsaber in hand. She turned it in her hand. It was too big for her sometimes it look awkward in hands. Holding it out she hit the power switch with a snap hiss the blade leapt to life. She began to swing the weapon around her, whipping to back and forth. She closed her eyes and opened herself to the Darkside. Her movements became faster and faster. If anyone were to enter the room all they would see the now darkened room is a red blade moving seeming with a will of its own.

10. jango-joe1

Apr 25, 2001
    In hyperspace, the Republic Cruiser is still flying. But inside everyone one hoped to get to Dagobah as soon as possible.

Reth was working on a malfunction on a computer monitor, a dark shadow was growing close to him. He reached down for a tool but was suddenly gone, he heard the hum of a lightsaber. He got startled and raised up and hit his head on the console that housed the computer. He looked over and saw the copilot and the Jedi padawaan laughing hysterically.

Reth: Hey I told you before kid. Don't get that thing close to me. Did you ever here of my adventure in Tatooine in the Dune Sea.

The Padawaan, a young adult around the age of 18, with light brown hair stared at him with interest. His eyes brightened up at the mention of Tatooine.

Padawaan: You've been on Tatooine

Reth: Why yes, little Jedi. I have...and let me tell you what happened.

Copilot: He doesn't need to know that you spent all of your money on some Coreillian spice and then blew most of our money in a game of Sabacc against...what was his name

Reth: Okay...so there was a point of depression but that doesn't mean there was a great adventure

Master: Adventure is something a fool would do.

The group went from laughing to absolute silence in a matter of seconds. The commlink on the Cruisers wall went off. The Captain said that they were coming up on Dagobah. The group went to the cockpit.

Dagobah was a planet covered in mostly dense clouds at this specific time, looked barely habitable to sustain life.

Master: take us down Captain

The Rebublic Cruiser flew through the atmosphere and into the clouds.

Copilot: The clouds are too dense. I can't get a good reading.

Captain: Then we'll have to do it blindly

They fought with the controls and crashed through some trees and then they found a nice spot to land.The cruiser landed safetly...in a large swamp and the tension in the cockpit went away.

Reth: Well we're here

Everyone gave him a stern look

11. jango-joe1

Apr 25, 2001
    Back on Corellia

Two men are walking down the streets of Coronet. The darkness was refreshing to them since they just spent about two days in a jail.

"Hey Yerna...Nohus over here." said a strange voice

The two men walked over and saw a man that they knew...he was a contact for Jabba the Hutt. The two men explain that the Jedi's made them turn themselves in.

The contact to Jabba said, " If you two don't get that shipment of spice by three weeks...he's gonna take both of you and feed you to the Sarlacc."

Yerna and Nohus looked at each other and nodded..."We might need some help"

The contact looked at them and gave them three names..." Urtmsl Gutrex, Tredu Ba'tanp, and finally Nehiov Vsatzo."

Yerna and Nohus looked at each other in shock

Yearna spoke up "Umm... where can we find them?"

The contact pointed to a cantina across the street, and he gives Nohus 4,000 Republic Credits

"Jabba wants this back too" The contact then vanished into the darkness in the alleyway. The two smugglers walked over and into the cantina.

Inside brought them back some memories from Mos Eisley on Tatooine. Nohus identified Nehiov Vsatzo first, and Yearna found Trendu next.

Yearna spoke up "where is Urtmsl Gutrex?"

Nehiov walked up to a table where an Ishi Tib was passed out on the table. Nehiov picked it's head up and slammed it back into the table. Urtmsl woke up and the four of them sat down at the table and discussed business.

12. Amidala Starkiller

Dec 11, 1999
    "The Jedi have landed, Apprentice "

"I have felt them my master" the apprentice replied.

"Go bring them to me." The master turned to face her "I want them unharmed"

"Yes My Master"

She rose from her knee and exited the room her black cloak swirling her as she entered to hallway. Smoothing her gloves across her hands she made her way to the main hanger. She doubled checked the lightsaber making sure it was clipped securely to belt. Entering the hanger she made her way to her swoop bike. As the hanger door opened she ignited the engine of her swoop. A second later her bike flew out of the hanger and down in to the swamp below.

It seemed like they'd been walking for days. The young padawaan thought as he trailed his master though Dagobah's swamp. Walking in the murky hip deep water he and his master had been walking only a few hours but the mud and the weight of his now water socked cloak made the journey unpleasant to say the least. They had left the ship and her crew at the landing site early this morning and set off in the direction of a distinct mountain.

"You've grown used to the Temple young padawaan," his master said lightly.

"It's not that master" the padawaan sighed "I just wish I knew what we are going into."

"All will be reveled in time" His master replied "You must learn patience young one"

"Yes master"

They walked on in silence for sometime. It was about mid afternoon now but the planet weak didn't reach them this deep in the swamp. This place was so different from Coruscant the padawaan thought. It was so alive. The force spoke to him all directions it washed cross him like a breeze. He opened himself up further to it letting the power of it over take him. Maybe he thought this place wasn't so bad after all.

13. Amidala Starkiller

Dec 11, 1999
    a few more days I swear

things have started to claim down and I'm working on it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.