main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX Let's make up words and definitions

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Darth-Hulk, Nov 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Hulk

Darth-Hulk Jedi Padawan star 4

May 2, 2003
    I'm really bored, obviously and I was thinking that we could make up completely fake words and give them definitions.

Like...

1. Schmeckle. noun and verb- Basically means anything. Used when you can't think of the actual word or name of something. for example, "Hey, look at that schmeckle over there" or "Schmeckle! I forgot about that damn schmeckle!!"

2. Shazbot. Used as an exclamation. Like, "Holy shazbot!!!"

3. Nickdiculous. Term coined by Alex Trevino. Anything that is retarded, stupid or ridiculously out of context or place. Example, "My brain is pudding." or "Doors taste brown."

4. Ostosizing. To bitch or complain about someone as if you hate them when you really couldn't possibly live without them. Coined from Brent Ostos' massive rifts about his wife. Classic stuff.

5. Obi-Juaned. To be blackmarked by John for transgressions against all good Star Wars things or if you just reeeeeally cheese him off. Example, "Hey man, did you hear that Nick got Obi-Juaned?" "Really?!" "Yeah, he kept talking about monkeys and John snapped and smashed his head."
    "Bummer."

6. Marsellesness. Complete and utter lack of self control. Usually occurs at meetings and events where seriousness may be required for a short time. Example, "Damn, this meeting has descended into complete marsellesness!!" Can be curbed or effect dampened by...

7. Liseriousness or Ritality. Both terms mean to regain or seize control of something affected by Marsellesness. Usually invoked when all heck has broken loose and order must be restored. Example, "Man, did you see Lisa totally give a dose of liseriousness out to the group?" "Yeah, they were completely in the grip of marsellesness for a while, eh?" "Yeah, she ritalited em' good."

8. Ybarring. To lose focus or be distracted by shiny girls or babes. Example, "Uh oh, he's Ybarring that girl over there. Better reel him back in."

That's all I can think of for now. You guys should give it a try.

2. ObiJuan70

ObiJuan70 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2001
  3. Padme083

Padme083 Jedi Youngling

Jul 17, 2005
    1. Wonki****- n. A word I randomly made up while at a sleepover. Can be used as an exclamation. For example: "Oh Wonki****, I can't find my keys!!!"

2. Myrtling (myrtle-ing)- v. Used to descrice Moaning Myrtle's creepy reactions to Harry being in the bathtub. For example: "Kara, stop Myrtling over your friends brother whose name begins with an M."

Too tired to think of any more right now!

4. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
    Good ones Lauren! Anyone else?

5. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
    In honor of some of my trooping brothers and their helpers. You guys know who you are. :D

Stormblooper - To have or encounter a blown velcro strip or snap while trooping.

Ducttrooped - To have said stormblooper temporarily repaired by self adhesive bonding strips, also known as ducttape.

Bucketblindness - Tunnel vision suffered by 501st troopers and Vaders. Fetts too. Usually people who troop require assistance...especially around curbs and low doorways.

Troupie - Someone who usually is there to assist a trooper with key and phone storage, seeing eye assistance, and ducttrooping.

Clowntrooper - Someone who takes the time to make trooper armor but skewers on a different tangent such as Capt. Jack Sparrow trooper or tie-dyed trooper or midriff baring girltroopers.

troopa lean - since troopers can't sit, a lean against a wall or other immovable object is used for rest or adjustment of kinking parts.

Jango or Boba Pitts - A condition unique to Fetts. Since they are wearing usually grey or lighter colored flightsuits, sweatstains are a big problem.

Fettonite - Any large animal, jedi, or semi-blind smuggler. Especially dangerous to any Fett.

Vaderfisted - occurs when a trooper or fett has one of their plastic or resin parts pinch in uncomfortable places.

6. lordsinner

lordsinner Jedi Youngling star 1

May 9, 2005
    ummmmm.......hmmmmmm.............

7. ObiJuan70

Jan 1, 2001
    Don't even try Nick - you don't have the Brain capacity and Aren't you banned from our group ?!?

8. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
    Please Nick, don't try to make up words. Your head will explode.:oops:

9. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
    Here's one:

Nicklear - To concentrate so hard on a response to something, you fry your brain or "go nuclear". Example,

Marselles: "I heard Nick was thinking so hard about made up definitions he made his head go Nicklear."
    John: "Really?"

Marselles: "Yeah, there was pudding everywhere. It took the city 3 days to get the smell of tapioca to go away."

Lauren: "Wonki****!!!"

Marselles: "Shazbot!"

John: "Dammit! I didn't even get to Obi-Juan em'!"

10. thx1067

thx1067 Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 30, 2003
    CLASSIC!

11. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
    I have my moments. :D

This should be on the website by the way Alex. [face_monkey]

12. tre_si_san

tre_si_san Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 1, 2004
    Mars,

It will be done, but why are you showing me the Evil Monkey??....

13. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
    Nick said you liked monkeys like he does. Mwa hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! [face_devil]

14. tre_si_san

Jan 1, 2004
    That's just wrong.......:eek:

15. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
    Okay, Mr. "My humps". [face_laugh] :_|

Bwa hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....oww, oww, owww, it hurts to laugh...can't breathe....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...ahhhhhh.

[face_shhh] Don't speak. [face_dancing]

16. lordsinner

May 9, 2005
    I have a word for the Made Up Definitions Dictionary

The word is,

Shiznit: Ex. Oh Shiznit, I locked my keys in the car.

Also, there is

Hacked and/or Hacking: A word to insert for every possible swear word out there. Ex. Don't go Hacking around with my car.

Also, My song of the week is:

ABCD LSD, Gummy Bears are chasing me. One is red, one is black, one is Hacking on my back,
    ABCD LSD, Gummy Bears are chasing me. One is red, one is blue, one is humping on my shoe,
    ABCD LSD, Gummy Bears are chasing me.

17. NorwichJedi

NorwichJedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 15, 2005
    Wow, you are dense. One, the words that you "made up" are already considered slang in the English language and have been for a while. Two, nobody likes you. You are not that funny and it has been pointed out on several boards. Three, what is up with the whole gummy bear thing? Are you serious?

18. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
    Uh oh, got to set everything at DefCon 3. Nick is trying to think. Please, everyone, Nick is trying to think. We are now in danger of a Nicklear accident. Please do not be alarmed. You have all been issued pudding retardant pressure suits that also repel peanut butter and chocolate. These suits are rated against tapioca, butterscotch, vanilla, and chocolate penetration.

In the event of Defcon 1, please don the suits and proceed to the nearest Stewart-free evironment for your own protection. Do not look directly into the blast, for the suit does not protect against Jell-O pudding flash retina burns. If you are unlucky enough to suffer these burns, you will see a residual image of Nick which unfortunately cannot be corrected. Gouging out your ruined eyes with a white hot spoon is usually the only recourse, or death.

The blast radius can exceed 5 miles so please exit the area as soon as possible. Should you become Nicktaminated, your only option is to swallow your "pill". This will make the final moments as painless and free of invading thoughts of monkeys as possible.

Thank you.
    Your Vice Chancellor.

Maaaaan, I'm gooooooood. Shhhh, don't speak..[face_shhh]

19. NorwichJedi

Sep 15, 2005
    I am speachless.

20. ObiJuan70

Jan 1, 2001
    Nick, please do yourself (AND US) a favor and leave our boards alone or I will make it a point to have you perma-banned. (And I didn't make up that word).

21. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
    Come on John, Obi-Juan him!!! Do what must be done!!! Show no mercy....

22. tre_si_san

Jan 1, 2004
    Obi Juan wrote: "perma-banned"

Is that anything like hella-banned??? Just wondering

23. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
    Are my Nickageddons getting to be too much? I can't help it! He just.....makes it soooooo easy. It's like hunting a brain-dead, paraplegic, mangy duck with bad vision. It's almost unfair really. Like Darth Vader vs. Gumby. [face_laugh]

24. lordsinner

May 9, 2005
    Whuuuuuuut?

Lordsinner

P.S.

I'm better than gumby. I'm not green. And I have a pretty purple lightsaber and a pretty blue lightsaber.

hehehehehehehe

25. NorwichJedi

Sep 15, 2005
    Let's Order 86 this guy and remove him, permanently...from the boards that is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.