main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq Lobo Football

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by jedijason330, Aug 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedijason330

jedijason330 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 11, 2005
    Oh, he's hunting all week. Dang.

2. karenec1

karenec1 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2005
    :eek:

You're breaking my heart, Dave.

GO AGGIES

3. The_presidentevil

The_presidentevil Jedi Youngling

Sep 20, 2005
    Not even one Aggie MCfarlin here![face_frustrated]

4. jedijason330

Jul 11, 2005
    Where are all of the Aggie fans that should be trying to tell those of us who are Lobo fans how the Aggies really did not get beat that badly?

5. jedijason330

Jul 11, 2005
    Come on Aggie fans, where are you?

6. karenec1

May 16, 2005
    We are licking our wounds from the Cal loss.

7. jedijason330

Jul 11, 2005
    Miners 21 Lobos 13 :_|

Stupid Lobos. :mad: Their goes our BCS hopes.:D

8. karenec1

May 16, 2005
    Ok, so I hate to say I told you so, but I told you so...

And does anyone watch Sunday night Sportscenter??? NMSU made #3 top plays with this crazy double reverse play on a run back for a touch down from a kick off. Too bad that was the only touchdown we got. But at least we made sportscenter for something good!

9. jedijason330

Jul 11, 2005
    Hey Karen, I hate to ask, but when did you tell me so?:D

10. Lord_Melkor

Lord_Melkor Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 15, 2005
    wow, would like to see the lobos play a top 10 team like cal and see how they fare...that trick play nmsu ran vs cal was pretty sweet

11. jedijason330

Jul 11, 2005
    If you recall, the Lobos did play a top-10 team last year, Utah. And we lost 28-7. I would really like to see the Lobos play Cal though, because if Dan Dodd, our offensive coordinator, doesn't play us conservative, I believe that we could give them a good game and possibly beat them.

12. Lord_Melkor

Jun 15, 2005
    dude, you are not serious about unm beating cal right...if you are you need to get off the drugs my young friend...see, the utes happened to be ranked when unm played them...unm does not schedule tough teams from tough conferences...get off the drugs young one, learn a lil about sports, then come talk to daddy.

13. jedijason330

Jul 11, 2005
    I turned the game on in the 3rd quarter, and the Aggies were still within shot. I am of the opinion that the Lobos are way better than the Aggies. If the Lobos were to play Cal here, I really believe we would give them a good game, and possible beat them. Wait, let me get some more of my drugs. Their, I'm back.:D

14. karenec1

May 16, 2005
    Uh ooops. I did tell you, but you have to do some PI work to figure it out.

15. JediMasterOrgana

JediMasterOrgana Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 12, 2005
    Lobos in the BCS? Not anytime soon. I told you that the Lobos are not capable of making it. But it made for some good laughs!

16. jedijason330

Jul 11, 2005
    Hey man, talk in a few years when the MWC might possibly have an automatic BCS bid for the conference champ, and UNM wins the conference.

As for this talk about the Lobos coming from JediMasterOrgana, he wasn't even an Aggie fan until maybe 6 weeks ago, and doesn't even attend NMSU. The only thing he's had to be happy about is that the Lobos had six minutes go wrong in one game that caused them to finally lose a game this year. Look at the records: Aggies 0-4 Lobos 3-1. He can laugh all he wants, but his team is the one that really sucks.(no offense to any of you other nice Aggie fans:D )

17. karenec1

May 16, 2005
    Hey, the 0-4 or not, we made Chris Burman's top 10 plays. So there.

18. jedijason330

Jul 11, 2005
    I guess that counts for something.

Please Aggies, start doing better. It will look better on our schedule!

19. Lord_Melkor

Jun 15, 2005
    jason, you must really be on dope if you had aspirations of the lobos going to a bcs bowl over the toilet bowl

[face_devil]

20. jedijason330

Jul 11, 2005
    Hey, I can think about it can't I. Like I said, maybe in a few years if the MWC can get an automatic bid to the BCS.

21. karenec1

May 16, 2005
    I thought the toilet bowl is where the Dallas Cowboys played. Because, every toilet bowl needs a hole in the center.

[image=http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b64/jdc2/txstadium.jpg]

22. jedijason330

Jul 11, 2005
    [face_laugh]

Why do I have to wait one minute after my last post just to post a smiley face?:mad:

23. Lord_Melkor

Jun 15, 2005
    jason, some reality would serve you well...the aggies rpi is probably as good as the lobos given our schedule thus far...at least our strength of schedule is better...as for the mwc receiving an auto bcs game...you are correct, they will get it...do they deserve it no...it is a mid-level conference not upper (pac10, big12, big10, sec, acc)...you want the lobos to play a bcs game...get real jr...they can not win the darned toilet bowl...good God almighty please help this young rastafarian ganga smoker.

a good dose of reality would serve you well my young friend...dont watch the albuquerque sportscasts anymore they will only warp your mind more than what they already have.

24. jedijason330

Jul 11, 2005
    Hey Lord_Melkor, I have two things here:

1- I noticed you did not mention the Big East when listing the current BCS conferences. I believe the MWC is a much better conference than the Big East right now. This is not just because the Lobos are there. Look at the Big East, the MWC is better top to bottom than they are.

2- It has been almost two years since I have watched an ABQ sports telecast, so I am not getting it there.

OK, now back to looking for more of the drug that I have been taking that makes me think the Lobos deserve to be in the BCS.[face_hypnotized]

25. Lord_Melkor

Jun 15, 2005
    wow, so what is the excuse this week?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.