main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Look! Activity in G-ville forum!

Discussion in 'Archive: Gainesville, FL' started by Jason-Fett, Apr 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leiaremer

Leiaremer Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 12, 2002
    Hello everyone. Does anyone have any ideas on what we want to do on March 31, Friday night? Let's start listing some ideas.

Mary

2. Darthtengence

Darthtengence Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 6, 2005
    game night? I have the clone wars risk or maybe just maybe we can go camping? (Darens Idea hehe)

just a thought

Jason

3. Leiaremer

Apr 12, 2002
    ok, one week to go......what does everyone want to do???? dinner and then game night could be fun.....between Jason and Brandy, and I we have almost 50 games...

ok, maybe 50 is a little much but we do have alot...and we actually have none star wars games believe it or not..[face_laugh] ..

But we can do whatever the group decides. I will need to let the head of the southeast group know so he can post it to the main page.

See everyone soon,
    Mary

4. Darth_Canis8

Darth_Canis8 Jedi Youngling

Aug 25, 2004
    Shrugs ice age is coming out friday i think a couple other movies are too don't know if i will be able to make it but i will try.

5. Darthtengence

Feb 6, 2005
    I think we should do a movie that everyone agrees to i think you can go see Ice age 2 Mary twice if you wanted to once with us and once with Mara.

Jason

6. Leiaremer

Apr 12, 2002
    Ok, I can finally post...don't know what's going on but haven't been able to get on the boards for two days.

Anyways...Ice Age 2 is playing at Royal Park on Newberry Rd. The movie starts about every 20 minutes so there are plenty of showings. So, let's meet there at 7pm at Moe's. There are a few places to pick from in that area if you don't want to eat there. If you are not familiar with the area, It's on Newberry Rd/University Ave. It's before you get to 34th St. It's in the Royal Park Shopping Center area. I will not be going to the movie but I will be joining everyone for dinner. I look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow night. See you at 7pm. :cool:

Mary

7. HornzOverHalos

HornzOverHalos Jedi Youngling

Nov 22, 2005
    Figures, I get back from Daytona to see there was a meeting last night.

Oh well, next one I suppose.

Mary, I have 2 Star Wars Trivial Pursuit games I can bring for the next game night. One is just the Original Trilogy edition and the other is all 6 plus some expansion, I think. I haven't been able to play any of them yet, so I'd love to pop them open with yous guys.

8. Darthtengence

Feb 6, 2005
    I was just wondering if we decide to do a game night if anyone would be interested ( for those who dont know ) in learning how to play the SWMinis game. I have plenty of pieces to play for everyone. If so give me a hollar and post it on here so i know.

Thanks,
    Jason

9. Darthtengence

Feb 6, 2005
    I vote that we set our next meeting on the friday after the Easter Weekend. That would be Apr 21. I would like to talk about camping soon!!!! So get your buts in gear please so we can talk about this thing! Before it gets too hot!! I will hunt you all down if you dont !

Adios
    Jason

10. JediKnightOB1

JediKnightOB1 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 26, 2003
    I'll be in NYC on the 21st.

Go Gators!!! NCAA champs!!!

I will be setting up a night where we the Gator Nights will camp for free on the Marjory Harris Carr - Cross Florida Greenway. All that you will have to do is apprear in my documentary. Does anyone have a guitar or Congas?

11. Leiaremer

Apr 12, 2002
    ok, the 21st it is. I hope that some people can make it. This will be a movie and dinner night. I....um.....already promised my daughter to go see The Wild that night so that's what we can do. Dinner at Moe's and then the movie. Neither Jason, Brandy or Darren will be able to make it. I hope someone else will. I will let you know soon which Moes' and which movie theathere.

Hope to see some of you soon.

Darren, Sorry no guitar or congos.

Rick, Sorry but I have those games also. Would love to play them sometime.

Mary

12. TaiLonKae

TaiLonKae Jedi Youngling

Jul 28, 2005
    Hey Guys,
    Sorry I havent been on the boards much...I am in the process of moving to gainesville. I am moving into Lexington Crossing apts. this Friday. I hope to make it to the next meeting and/or dinner and a movie.

MTFBWY

13. Leiaremer

Apr 12, 2002
    Good luck with the move. I hope everything goes well.

Mary

14. Leiaremer

Apr 12, 2002
    Hello Everyone! This week we can have a dinner and movie night Friday night, April 21. Dinner is at Moe's on Archer Rd. This Moe's is across the street (Archer) from Walmart. It is in the same building complex as Starbucks and Cold Stone Creamy. Then the movie for the night is Disney's "The Wild". We can meet at Moe's at 7pm like usual. I will be bringing a few "non-Star Wars" people with me....lol. [face_laugh] Hope to see you there.

Mary

15. General_Diyas

General_Diyas Jedi Youngling

May 19, 2005
    hey all soon after school winds up i will be able to come to more of the meetings, i am being transfered to be a cashier at the Wiliston Plaza Publix so i will be able to do more things at night. i am goin to work now, talk to you guys later. hopefully i can see the movie too. have to check schedule. May The Force Be With You.

16. HornzOverHalos

Nov 22, 2005
    I've never heard of The Wild but Silent Hill is also coming out this friday.

Anyone interested in that one at all? Looks nice and creepy!

17. Leiaremer

Apr 12, 2002
    Hi. The Wild is a cartoon movie and since I have my daughter I am going to that one. It's by Disney and looks really funny. But if some of you don't want to see that one, please feel free to see another one. I just can't go to another one cause Mara is only 5. Still come to dinner tomorrow night at Moe's.

See everyone there,
    Mary

18. HornzOverHalos

Nov 22, 2005
    Hey all. Had a really bad day at work today and got rear ended at about 25-30 mph by a chick who obviously wasn't paying attention. I'm sitting at a red light for like a minute or so and all of a sudden, I see this white flash in my rear view mirror. Then... BAM, I get this shock down my spine. She never even hit her brakes or anything. The cop gave her ass a ticket for careless driving... $118.50 + 4 points on her license.

Good thing I was in my work truck because if I were in my Kia, I'd be in the hospital.

Great start to the weekend [face_frustrated]

So, I hope you all had a blast tonight and I hope to make the next one.

19. Darth_Canis8

Aug 25, 2004
    Sorry i couldn't make it guys. The schedule for Star Wars weekends is up looks pretty cool. Are we still planning on doing this?

20. JediKnightOB1

Jan 26, 2003
    What's the game plan?
    Will we have one last hurrah before everyone takes off for the summer?

21. Darth_Canis8

Aug 25, 2004
    Yeah i am leaving the end of this month for good i would really would like to hang out with you guys one last time.

22. Darthtengence

Feb 6, 2005
    where are you going to be at the end of the month?
    Are you moving out of the state again?

Jason

23. Darth_Canis8

Aug 25, 2004
    Thanks for you call today Jason i wasn't expecting it! Yep sadly the end of the month i am going back to maryland to save my parents some money before i start school at University of Western Florida to finish my B.S. So i really hope to spend some time with you guys before i have to leave.

24. Leiaremer

Apr 12, 2002
    Hello everyone. I know we haven't met in a while but I was wondering if anyone wanted to meet next Friday night, June 2. It could also be a good bye dinner for Laura. :_| We could have dinner and a movie. The movie is Xmen3. What does everyone think? Just reply here.

Mary

25. JediKnightOB1

Jan 26, 2003
    How about if we all perform a mass meeting "Heavens Gate Style?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.