main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Looking for any and all Xanatos stories and anything else like art

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Neon Star, Dec 20, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neon Star

Neon Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 30, 2000
    Okay, here is the deal. I am a bit of a fan of Xanatos, and have searched the web only to find about three sites on him. Two I do not care for at all, and the other is very small. So I am planning to build my own sometime next year. At this time, I am gathering any stories that are below a rating PG-13, (maybe R, but that I have to take a look at it, and it can't be sexual stuff, I don't think anyone writes this here but no slash either.) He can be either good or bad in them. Plus anything else like information or artwork or pics. Please post here if you have anything on Xanatos.

2. starlight_kenobi

starlight_kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 22, 2001
    Well, Xanatos happens to be one of the major characters in my stories The Gift of a Destiny and Destiny Awaits :) (See signature for link. ) They include one main original character, but the second story deals mainly with Xanatos's turn to the darkside.

Hope that helps. :D

3. Artemis_Silverbow

Artemis_Silverbow Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 9, 2001
    Talk to p_stotts, Neon Star. She wrote an AU series featuring Xanatos. Here's the link to the first story, Old Demons Die Hard.

4. Cow_Girl

Cow_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 15, 2001
    I know of a couple good Xanatos stories, but the only one that comes to mind right now is "Xanatos's to do list" Which is really funny, I can't rember the aurthor right now.....I'll come back when I can actually remeber stuff.... :)

5. Neon Star

Mar 30, 2000
    I know which stories you are talking about, she is a really good writer and portrays Xani well.

Anyone else?

6. Kit'

Kit' Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 30, 1999
    Hey!
    I actually write Xanatos stories and so if you would like a couple (you would also have to ask the co-author of the thread Hai-Gan as well and myself if you wanted to borrow them) here is the link:

Xanatos Snapshots

or you could try this one. Although you will have to sort through them to find the the actual Xani stories:

Jedi Snapshots2

Kithera

7. Neon Star

Mar 30, 2000
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.