main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Looking for long lost fan film trailer

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by TCF-1138 , Feb 8, 2013.

1. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    Hey everyone, long time no see!
    I used to frequent these boards long ago, but haven't kept up with Star Wars fan films (or Star Wars in general honestly) much the last few years. But the news of the upcoming sequel trilogy rekindled my interest, and I've started taking a trip down memory lane by watching old fan films. One fan film (unfinished as far as I know) that I can't seem to find is a trailer that I think was hosted at TF.N some ten-thirteen years ago. I can't remember the title, but the trailer was quite awesome as I remember it. It had two Jedi main characters I think - one of which used two short green lightsabers. There were also some speeder bike shots as well as (the really cool part) a young Yoda, made with a puppet.

Anyone know what I'm talking about? Would be great to see it again, as well as to find out what happened to the film itself.

Thanks!

It's good to be back
    /Daniel

2. Goldleader23

Goldleader23 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 15, 2003
    It was called "Way of the Force," and there were 2 trailers; I have both of them. If you want to send me a PM (I guess it's called "conversation" now?) with your e-mail I can send them to you.

I also found this:

Bushy162 and VaporTrail like this.
  3. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    Hey, Way of the Force, that's right! I never saw that fight before - thank you very much!
    Sending PM now :)