main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:WA Looking for so called Star Wars "geeks"

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by grimjinx, Jul 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grimjinx

grimjinx Jedi Youngling

Jul 5, 2010
    Hi all,

This is a complete long shot but I'm looking for some help. I'm working on the tv show Beauty & the Geek. You may have seen it, basically we partner 8 guys with 8 beauties as a bit of a social experiment. I?m currently looking for super passionate ?geek?s? to perhaps participate in our show and help teach some of our beauties a thing or too. So far I?ve been greatly disappointed in the guys I have met who claim to be Star Wars geeks, failing to have an answer for simple questions of whether Luke can understand R2 without Threepio or who Mara Jade is. I'm posting this to all the differen Star wars groups in Oz.. If I've missed one please spread it round.

In my broad search we?ve been contacting all sorts of groups, looking for either people, or people who know people, who might be appropriate. The guys we're looking for are intelligent, articulate and looking for a bit of a fun or different experience to both teach and learn in. Preferably single as well, and shyness is not a problem for us. Our guys are so important, so we look far and wide. This wouldn?t be limited to those who are into Star Wars; we?re really looking at anyone! For our show the geeks are the heroes and are very important.

If you know anyone who might be suitable, or think you might be suitable yourself please send me an email at sthomas@sstar.com.au We also have an application at http://beauty-and-the-geek.castasugar.com/ Please feel free to email this around to any mailing lists of appropriate people.

Cheers

Simon

There, let it go for a few days just in case there were interested parties...locking now ;)

2. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Nat?, they did have a lady last season didn't they?

3. Jedi_Nat

Jedi_Nat Jedi Master star 5

Nov 28, 2000
    I dunno, I don't watch a lot of TV. I think I saw one episode and vowed never to watch it again!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.