main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spring, MO Lurkers

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by yodaismygod, May 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yodaismygod

yodaismygod Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2002
    Is there anybody still here outside of Cheese Jon's recipe thread?

2. DarthShoey

DarthShoey Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 28, 2003
    Hilarious - I come in every couple of months to poke my head around.

So yep, still lurking!

3. chiss_man

chiss_man Jedi Master star 6

Jul 1, 2002
    I was here long ago, and will almost certainly be here long after.

4. shcook1138

shcook1138 Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 16, 2003
    Given that I'm just now noticing this, I guess I check the board about every two months....

5. CuppaJoe

CuppaJoe Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 24, 2002
    Yeah, what the hell happened?

6. chiss_man

Jul 1, 2002
    Life? I dunno. It'd be nice if we could kick it up again, but I am not sure if that's possible.

7. shcook1138

Sep 16, 2003
    Seems like we need a topic or event or something to discuss. Old Republic MMO, Force Unleashed II, and Lego Clone Wars are the games I'm aware of...Celebration V approaches...not sure what else is going on, though. They have released some cool-looking ESB-era cardbacks for the new figures, but I'm not sure that's worth discussing (unless you want to debate the merits of labeling 4-LOM as 4-LOM instead of misnaming him Zuckuss to match the original card).

8. chiss_man

Jul 1, 2002
    They're making a Lego Clone Wars? Meh.

9. shcook1138

Sep 16, 2003
    You've seen my basement. I'm genetically incapable of resisting anything that combines Star Wars, Lego, and video games.

10. DarthShoey

Oct 28, 2003
    AH yes, Max (gonna be 5 in December already - for those of you that remember when he was born) and myself are big SW Lego fans. We are anxiously waiting for the Clone Wars lego.

And I'm also pysched about the retro look on the new action figures. I love it. Last couple of years in action figures has not been the best, I'm grabbing up all these new ones though. It takes me back, don't you know. I've also seen the AT-AT for the first time, that will be making it's way into my collection as well.

If someone were to put together a social night, (John, you still lurking) give me a ring.

I believe several folks from the old group still stay in contact with one another, yes?

11. yodaismygod

yodaismygod Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2002
    Yeah, I've been checking in every couple weeks or so this summer.

12. DarthShoey

Oct 28, 2003
    Any of you guys still keeping in contact with the others?

13. Dagobah_Diva

Dagobah_Diva Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2002
    Yes! We need to have a get-together! I still talk to almost everyone via facebook.

14. chiss_man

Jul 1, 2002
    Except me. Amy fail. :(

15. VoijaRisa

VoijaRisa Jedi Master star 5

Oct 12, 2002
    Me either Amy.

How's this: Once I have a job, I'll host a party.

16. Dagobah_Diva

Dagobah_Diva Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2002
    Christian and Jon, you're both on my facebook, so hush. :p. And Christian, I've seen you recently so hush even more. Hahaha.

Okay, Jon! Party at your house! Hurry up with that job. I'm hungry. What are you makin' for dinner? :D

17. shcook1138

Sep 16, 2003
    I don't know about dinner, but I can bring Star Wars sugar cookies for dessert (if I can get the cookie cutters back from Mom....)

18. Saccorian_princess

Saccorian_princess Jedi Youngling

Jul 30, 2006
    (Sorry if this is a dup....my pc did something "funky" while i was still typing my message)

Hellooooooooooo ....is anyone still here????

What happened??? --This site was once full of people, conversations and activities and etc!!! Now... :-(

*sigh* Now that I have my Star Wars cookbook, I no longer have a circle of people "refined" enough to know "Wookie Cookies", "Skywalker Smoothies", "Darth Malts", "Yoda Sodas" and "Pickled Jar Jars" ARE perfect party menu options!

P - L - E - A - S - E tell me something is in the works to get this up & going again!!!!!

19. FettFan79

FettFan79 Jedi Master star 2

Nov 25, 2005
    I haven't been to these boards in a LONG time! I used to frequent the FanArt forums too. Anyone going to PCC this March? I was there last year, and plan on attending this year as well. I have also been to Archon the past two years.

20. Meical

Meical Jedi Youngling

Feb 6, 2011
    Good to see some local people lurking around here. Too bad it's practically DEAD. ;;

21. 327Nubian

327Nubian Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 18, 2009
    Um... why is everything around here locked?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.