main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mark Hamill's 2 Hour talk?

Discussion in 'Archive: FanForce Conventions Europe' started by jamie2497, Jul 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jamie2497

jamie2497 Jedi Youngling

Jul 5, 2007
    Hey all,

Anyone got any further information on this?

According to his official website hes doing a 2 hour talk on saturday night, if it exists im hoping to see it but im leaving at 7:15pm!

Thanks

2. timbolton

timbolton Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 14, 2003
    As far as I can see, there is nothing on the schedules published for the main stage, and I am sure (but I'll have to check) that there isn't a two hour slot left for Mark.

3. Lord-Tice

Lord-Tice Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 20, 2001
    Is it possible he'll be doing it outside?? The main satge only has 2,000 seats and I have a good idea how many people will be coming to CE and 2,000 ain't enough. So with a high-in-demand talk like this, they may put him outside where there's obviously more space given that's where the opening ceremony will be. Just a guess.

4. timbolton

Mar 14, 2003
    Maybe!!! Hadn't thought of that.

If they had a balcony at Ibis (he can use the room I am in for £85 lol :p) they could have him doing a speech from there, I mean he's Star Wars royalty! Give us a wave King Mark! Then Padme can appear next to him and shout, "He's not the Jedi! He's a very naughty boy! Now, go away!" lol :p

5. Grand_Admiral_Grant

Grand_Admiral_Grant Ex-Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 30, 2004
    I bet they pull the same stunt with him as they did with Carrie Fisher at C4, where you had to pay extra to see him talk about SW. It'll be worth it though.

6. timbolton

Mar 14, 2003
    I think so, when I saw Mark a few years ago, it was about £85 for the auto/posed&printed photo/talk. So it's more than likely, and I'd rather see him talk because his EFF talk was absolutely brilliant and sooooooooo entertaining - first time he met his fictional wife in form of Shannon for real and he was bowled over by her lol. They had to nearly drag him off the stage he was enjoying himself that much.

7. jamierichards

jamierichards Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 12, 2002
    for eighty five quid a pop,i'd be enjoying myself too!
    grr.

8. timbolton

Mar 14, 2003
    LOL! :p
    I'd only pay 1p for your talk tho, and I'd need a few bottles of something in the deal to chuck at the stage when necessary :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.