main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Master, I forgot the parachute...

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Cerasi, Mar 22, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Knight_Maria

Knight_Maria Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 4, 2001
    UP!!! :D Cerasi's doing Finals right now, but I expect she'll be able to post soon. :)

2. Jedi Susie

Jedi Susie Jedi Master star 4

Mar 12, 2000
    EW, finals...yucky, yucky. Well, we'll keep the story up for her :)

3. Cerasi

Cerasi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 16, 2000
    One more final to go! I don't quite know when the next post will be.

4. Cerasi

Jul 16, 2000
    HEY GUYS AND GALS!!! I FINALLY got the internet at home!! That means that I'll be able to post more often. I'm so so SO sorry that I haven't posted another part yet, but it's too late now. I will try my best to get you a post tomorrow evening or maybe even sooner if I'm lucky!

TTFN!

5. Jedi Susie

Jedi Susie Jedi Master star 4

Mar 12, 2000
    I'm so happy to hear that we'll be getting posts again soon. I was worried this story was forgotten.

Looking forward to the posts!

6. Knight_Maria

Jan 4, 2001
  7. Cerasi

Jul 16, 2000
    "There's no such room." replied Jerah as she went about her work. Obi-Wan knew that Jerah knew exactly what he was talking about. He tried to look into her eyes, but everytime he looked in her direction she dropped her gaze and stared at a spot on the floor directly in front of her feet.

"Jerah, come on. You know about the room and you know what it's for. Why don't you just tell me?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." she retorted as she made a quick dash for the door.

"Jerah! I helped you out yesterday! If it wasn't for me, Oyclah would have put you on a plate and served you for dinner or whatever all that food was for. Remember??"

She turned around and glared at him. She looked like a minature Hutt ready to explode.

"As I recall, you're the one that got me into trouble in the first place you oversized piece of bantha fodder! Now, if you don't mind, I must go find Oyclah."

"Why?" Obi-Wan asked, "You're not going to tell him about our conversation are you?"

"And why shouldn't I? It's not like it really matters."

"Well, because... because..." //Think Obi-Wan! You've got to come up with a good reason.// "Because you like me!"

"I what?!" yelled Jerah. She seemed completely horrified and not at all pleased. Maybe Obi-Wan had hit a sore spot or maybe she really had no idea what he was talking about.

//Well, maybe I picked the wrong reason to give her.// Obi-Wan thought, but he wasn't about to turn back. The water was freezing and he couldn't swim. But he had jumped in anyways and he wasn't about to go under now.

"Yes, Jerah! I think you have... um... uh... feelings...yeah...feelings for me. And for that reason you're also going to tell me about the room."

"Why on Chrestan would I even look twice at a huge, ugly, funny looking creature like you when I could have any Chrestarian that I want being that I work in the palace? You'll have to think of a better one then that. And I would never think of even conversing with that purple blob of Hutt slime even if my life depended on it! If Oyclah wants to know what you're up to he can find out! He certainly doesn't need a little servant girl acting as a spy! NOW, IF YOU'LL EXCUSE ME!!" Jerah stormed out of the room.

Obi-Wan blinked for a moment and took a few minutes of silence to recover from the scolding he had just received. It appeared as though he would be receiving the same kind of reception from his Master as well when he told Qui-Gon about his encounter. What was going on with him? It seemed as though he just wasn't himself ever since the mission started.

//Well, at least we got that out of the way// he thought to himself as he weaseled his way back through the door and towards his quarters. Since he hadn't made any progress with Jerah he thought that maybe he would go and check in with Qui-Gon and see how his quest was coming along.

Obi-Wan strolled down the corridor. As soon as he reached the room he would contact Qui-Gon on his communicator.

Hey ALL! Sorry it's been so long. Thank you for being so patient with me. I really appreciate it. And thanks for not letting this die! Live long and prosper! (I just finished watching a star trek movie :))

8. SiriGallia

SiriGallia Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2001
    Hey no problem, though I haven't been around for a while! ;)

Hey that was a good one Cerasi!

Oh BTW did you notice that Lady_Segra has a Cerasi Journal going? Just in case you're interested :)

More please?? :)

9. Cerasi

Jul 16, 2000
    Hey ALL! Thanks Siri. I might have to go check that one out and make sure its completely accurate. ;)
    New post soon!
    TTFN!

10. Knight_Maria

Jan 4, 2001
    Great Post Cerasi! I read it, but had forgot to post a reply. :p HeeHee! Obi accusing that munchkin of liking him! Looks like he hit a sore spot alright!!! :)

BTW, I forgot to mention it, but on the 8th was Cerasi's birthday, at least it's still July, so... HAPPY Belated Bithday Cerasi!!!!! :D :D :D

11. Cerasi

Jul 16, 2000
  12. Knight_Maria

Jan 4, 2001
    Is everyone on Vacation or what? Only 2 replys?!!?! :p

13. Lady_Segra

Lady_Segra Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 10, 2001
    This is a great story Cerasi! Siri Gallia told me it was great and she wasn't lying ;)

Yeah I'm writing a Cerasi Journal, but considering you're the REAL Cerasi, I don't how well I portrayed you. ;)

More please!

14. Cerasi

Jul 16, 2000
  15. KenobisGirl

KenobisGirl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 10, 2001
    More please? :D :D

I like this story a lot btw!

How can Obi get through a mission w/ out someone on the planet having a crush on him? I'd say it's nearly impossible! [face_laugh]

16. Maija Darklighter

Maija Darklighter Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2000
    LoL lol Lol!
    I luv it when Obi wacked the berry out Qui's hand! :D

More post please!

Darklighter

17. Lady_Segra

Lady_Segra Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 10, 2001
    You can't quit now! I like it too much! :_|

18. Knight_Maria

Jan 4, 2001
  19. Cerasi

Jul 16, 2000
    Hey all! Long time no see! ;) Okay, so I've been away for a little while. I'm in the last few weeks of my first semester at College. It's been pretty fun. The only problem is the work load. I'll try to get a post to you sometime in the near future, but I can't make any guarantees right now. For sure by Christmas. :) I have this 8 page paper I'm writing right now, but I hope to get on top of that in the next few days. I'll have to review where I left off!!
    TTFN!

20. Abbi_Cee

Abbi_Cee Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2000
    You're back! Great! :) Yes college can take up a lot of time, but I'm glad you haven't given up on this story. Looking forward to your eventual post. :)

21. Cerasi

Jul 16, 2000
    Hey all!
    I'm at home now, so I should be able to come up with a new post while I'm here!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! I hope all of your Christmas' are going well. If any of you want to write me and give me some input into my story or just chat, e-mail me at

lnelson_thepeach@hotmail.com .

Talk to ya soon!!

22. KenobisGirl

KenobisGirl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 10, 2001
    Yay! I can't wait! :)

Merry Christmas!! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.