main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

master sipha-dias(if thats how you spell it)

Discussion in 'Archive: Attack of the Clones' started by starwarsofthesouth, Mar 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starwarsofthesouth

starwarsofthesouth Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 25, 2005
    Look, Im sorry, im not that intellegent, but...... By watching only episode II(no spoilers) who is this guy? I know he ordered the clone army, but thats all we know. I know he died around the same time as qui-gon.

2. Joeykin_Starrunner

Joeykin_Starrunner Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 26, 2005
    We really have no clue as to who he is. He was not featured in Episode One, nor even mentioned in that movie at all. All of us first heard of him in Ep Two.

Venturing into spoiler territory here, and I swear if I spoil ep 3 I didn't do it intentionally cause I have no clue if this is right or not, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that he was eihter: a Jedi who was killed by Dooku or Sidious, after which Dooku or Sidious assumed his identity and ordered the Clones, knowing that with Sifo Dyas dead there would be no one to trace the order back to, as Obi Wan discovered...or....he either willingly helped Dooku and Sidious, or was duped into doing so, and really did order the army himself, and then was disposed of afterwards for the same reasons.

I guess we'll find out in EP3...boy, George has alot to answer doesn't he?

3. plddc1

plddc1 Jedi Youngling

Mar 6, 2005
    Who Master Sifo-Dyas was and what his role was in the creation of the clone army is covered at length in Labyrinth of Evil. To my knowledge, there will not be an on-screene explanation in ROTS, so if you want it, you'll have to read the book.

4. Bacon164

Bacon164 Chosen One star 8

Mar 22, 2005
    The Sifo-Dyas will not be answered in EP3. It's answered in Labrynth of Evil, a book. Sifo-Dyas ordered the clone army. Dooku killed Sifo-Dyas as his first test of loyalty to Sidious, and they took control of the army.

5. Philagape

Philagape Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 18, 2005
    This is too much to leave out of the movies.

6. Bacon164

Bacon164 Chosen One star 8

Mar 22, 2005
    Lucas shouldn't have even mentioned him in AOTC.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.