main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx Matrix DVD Release Party - Tuesday Night 7:00pm

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Jedi_Webb, Oct 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Webb

Jedi_Webb Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 15, 2002
    Sorry for such short notice... Since Matrix Reloaded is being released on DVD tomorrow, I figured what a great opportunity to get together on a "school night." I'd like to invite the PFF to my place to watch Matrix Reloaded on my 65" HDTV with 7.1 surround setup. ;) And perhaps play a few video games before/after too.

Date: Tuesday 10/14/2003
    Time: Movie starts 7:00pm (19:00 for you military folk) Come anytime after 6:00

Place: Jedi_Webb's place (PM me for directions) I live up north, basically Union Hills and the SR51.

Food: Drinks and snacks will be there.. if you want anything special let me know so I can pick it up or feel free to bring it.

I realize with the short notice and most PFFers live down south/east, not many will be able to come... but I still wanted to invite any who wanted to come.

2. sideshow212

sideshow212 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 3, 2002
    webb! you never told me your setup is better than mine! man, i should go to your house for movie nights :p

i will try, but i have to work on my car tomorrow after 1700hrs, and i don't know how long it will take...

but i definately want to check out your setup!

3. Obey Wann

Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 14, 2000
    I'll have to check with the boss.....

4. Jedi_Webb

Jedi_Webb Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 15, 2002
    *nudge* Considering this is going down tonight, I wanted to be sure it was visible to anyone who might be interested. PM for directions, or call me on my cell: 602-616-5986. Thx, -Webb

5. LORDPARSEC

LORDPARSEC Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 5, 2002
    DRAT! I knew I shouldn't have stayed late at school! Sorry... long day. I'll try and make the next one! Thanks for the invite Webb! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.