main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Des Moi, IA Meeting on September 22st, 5pm

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Dajuan, Sep 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Dajuan

Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 30, 2002
    Just a reminder about the next meeting date. It's 9/22, 5pm, at Jay's. Hope to see some of you there!!

2. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    I think I have the "Knightfall" scenario ready to test if you guys are interested next weekend at the meeting. Doug and I should have enough figures for it, but it wouldn't hurt to grab some Jedi Padawans, Jedi Knights, and some blue clone troopers in case we're short. Beyond that just bring dice, damage & force counters (if you have them) and be ready to make some suggestions on what I have planned. I will try to have the scenario rules and custom stats nicely written up by then, but I'm not sure.

3. hothie

hothie Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 12, 2004
    Although, if Dajuan, melissa and I are the only ones who play minis, we won't do run the scenario. We'll chat with everyone else who is there :D

4. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    I have two of the scenarios written up now. I will bring the materials either way for them and depending on who's there we may test run them. Hopefully I can get Echo Base written up tonight/tomorrow morning.

5. hothie

hothie Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 12, 2004
    Well, it was just the 3 of us, so we did run the Knightfall scenario. Hope to see everyone again soon!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.