main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Meeting suggestions

Discussion in 'Archive: Seacoast, NH' started by strawbary, Apr 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. strawbary

strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    As promised here is the thread for posting meeting suggestions, if you have any ideas on where to have further meetings of New Hampshire Echo Base, please post it here, I will be talking to Strawbary about getting this done as a sticky thread, so that it will not sink, so please post your ideas on locations so that we can come up with meetings.

As of right now, we have the following locations as possibles for meetings:

TK's Apartment Complex
    Barnes and Noble in Manchester
    Bowling Alley in Manchester

If you would like any say in where we have our meetings, please post them here for future consideration.

Thank you,
    Jaded

2. RikSMaximus

RikSMaximus Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 15, 2002
    For the potential financial reasons that I had discussed earlier and other issues I will not list in order to be polite, I will be bowing out of "NH Echo Base" for good. It was nice to meet you all, and good luck in your future endeavors...

3. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    Well, I voted on the poll and I'll submit my vote again though it really doesn't matter to me where meetings are held. I'll go with the apartment complex at TK's but if that doesn't work out then so be it.

My thought on all of this is if we can't currently get ahold of TK (didn't he go to SW Weekends?) then we go with the place that got the second most votes instead of voting again.

Added to this, I'm not even sure if I can make any more meetings since my work schedule has been turned upside down and now am working all second shifts. If I can make the meetings I will, if not then c'est le vie.

4. Lyta_Skywalker

Lyta_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 6, 2002
    Soontir,

While we would love to have you at all the meetings, I fully understand the work aspect and while you would most assuredly be missed, I and I am sure others understand if you cannot make the meetings.

Thanks,
    Jaded

5. Sebulba2179

Sebulba2179 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 5, 2002
    Waaaaaaaaaaaait a second. Don't large bookstores like Stroudwater and B&N have meeting rooms for private writers'/readers' groups, etc? (Unfortunately, since Stroudwater's folding, that's no longer an option. :() Anybody else capable of investigating this?

6. Lyta_Skywalker

Jul 6, 2002
    [color=4682b4]I will look into it this week, since I have a little bit of free time and let everyone know, if this is the case, then we can see about holding meetings there.

Jaded[/color]

7. JangoFett3263827

JangoFett3263827 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 31, 2003
    Are we having the meeting tomorrow? If so, I need directions.

8. Lyta_Skywalker

Jul 6, 2002
    [color=4682b4]No, as of right now we are not having a meet tomorrow, I will be posting our next meeting on Monday at the latest.

Thanks,
    Jaded[/color]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.