main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Meeting this Friday, November 12

Discussion in 'Archive: Idaho Falls, ID' started by Ariadnae1, Nov 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ariadnae1

Ariadnae1 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 15, 2003
    Well, I thought it was time to start this thread. I won't be able to attend this meeting, I will be babysitting my nephews. I wish I could come, but there is no way I am bringing a 3 year old, and a 2month old anywhere by myself.

I can still type up whatever needs to be done, I just need to know ASAP. I wouldn't mind if we postponed it a week, but that is just me.

2. nordicgal

nordicgal Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 12, 2002
    Someone suggested having it at The Crossing again. Post here and let us know what you think of this idea.

Of course, the club will buy the pizza. You just have to buy your drinks (from The Crossing).

As a member of the snack committee, this sounds like a good idea to me, but hey, I'm flexible.

3. Jealously_Guarded

Jealously_Guarded Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 12, 2004
    Barry here, has everyone seen the preview? I have it on tape and can bring a tv/vcr combo to The Crossing to show it if needed.

4. nordicgal

nordicgal Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 12, 2002
    Barry -

That sounds like a fine idea, but you should probably call The Crossing and ask them if it's OK if we do that.

They are nice enough to let us hold our meetings there - let's not do anything that they may disapprove of!

I think it should be OK, but just in case, we should give them a heads-up. (Besides, there may not be any plugs in the dining room.)

5. Oscar_the_Gungan

Oscar_the_Gungan Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    Sorry, i've been kind of incognito lately. The main bits of business I"d like to discuss is next month's toy drive, New Year's party and our relationship with the 501st.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.