main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Char, NC Meeting this week for an AOTC viewing

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by anakin_girl, Jul 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anakin_girl

anakin_girl Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 8, 2000
    Hi everyone. AOTC is still showing in Rock Hill, and I'm hoping to make a trip down there this week to see it--my suggestion is Wednesday night at 9:15, but if anyone else has suggestions, let me know. Thursday night is the only time that's out for me. Neither James nor I are working at the moment, so our schedules are probably the most flexible, so we need to hear from the rest of you for what times are good.

2. RidingMyCarousel

RidingMyCarousel Jedi Master star 6

Feb 20, 2002
    Yeah... Pretty much, I'm cool for anytime. Anyone may get ahold of my via my cell, although the service contract is over at the end of the month. If you need my private number, just PM me and I'll give it to you.

And I'd also like to know if we're taking separate vehicles or not. And I'll try and see if Mike, Chris or Adam is up to going... Chris is still yet to see AotC.

3. anakin_girl

Oct 8, 2000
    I'll drive--I can fit three others in my car.

4. RidingMyCarousel

Feb 20, 2002
    So, it looks like myself and Clay are in. What about Eric and Cheryl? I wish Greg could come too :(

5. anakin_girl

Oct 8, 2000
    Cheryl's in--she just has to go at night. I haven't heard from Eric--I'm going to check and see when was the last time he logged on. Yeah, I wish Greg could come, too. Mike thinks he can come if we do it Thursday night--I'm just not 100 percent sure I can go Thursday night. Wednesday is best for me.

6. EagleIFilms

EagleIFilms Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 6, 2001
    I'll do my darnest to come to the one at Movies 10, but there's no way I'm heading out to Rock Hill to see AotC in their smallest theatre.

7. ole_okey_doke

ole_okey_doke Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 29, 2002
    Clay votes Thursday. Better for me as well.

8. RidingMyCarousel

Feb 20, 2002
    Well, I'm in regardless when we go, as long as my cousin still isn't in town. :)

9. anakin_girl

Oct 8, 2000
    OK, guys and girls, here's the deal:

Thursday night at 8:45 p.m. at Carmike Cinemas on Cherry Rd. in Rock Hill. Directions below. I will drive, so if anyone needs a ride, let me know. I am counting on the following people: James, Clay, and Cheryl. I am also hoping Mike and Eric will be able to join us, even though I haven't heard from either of them for sure.

Directions: (so simple, even a dumb blonde like myself can follow them ;) :p )

Take I-77 South into Rock Hill. Take exit 82B, which is US 21 South, also Cherry Rd. Go .8 miles, and you'll see the theater.

I plan to leave my house at about 8:00, earlier if I have to pick someone up, so myself and passengers will be at the theater around 8:30. See you there! :)

EDIT: I'd love to meet for dinner first if anyone's interested--I'm a big fan of Italian and Mexican food, but I can find something to eat just about anywhere. Ideas?

10. RidingMyCarousel

Feb 20, 2002
    Yeah... I brought up the whole food thing with Tracy. I mean, we go just about every meeting eating something somewhere. So why not let the tradition stand? ;) :p

11. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    Would y'all like me to post a meeting announcement on the FanForce website? It might be a good idea. You never know when a newbie from Charlotte might be perusing the FanForce website. :)

12. anakin_girl

Oct 8, 2000
    Go for it, Mandy. :) Thanks.

13. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    The announcement has been posted. :)

Y'all have fun now, ya hear? ;)

14. RidingMyCarousel

Feb 20, 2002
    We always do... ;) [face_mischief]

15. anakin_girl

Oct 8, 2000
    OK, here's the deal: We're meeting at 6 p.m. for dinner at the Olive Garden on Independence Boulevard, and from there we'll go to the movie theater. Anyone who doesn't want to come to dinner but wants to join us for the movie, just meet us at the theater at 8:30--directions in an above post. If there are any newbies here who want to join us for dinner and don't know where the Olive Garden is on Independence, PM me--I check the boards several times a day, so I should get back to you pretty quickly.

16. ole_okey_doke

Jan 29, 2002
    Well, I'll be there... looks like James might bail out though. His cousin is in town or something.

I'll see you guys at 6:00.

17. ole_okey_doke

Jan 29, 2002
    Or a little after.

18. anakin_girl

Oct 8, 2000
    Missed you, Clay and James--what happened?

19. ole_okey_doke

Jan 29, 2002
    I was at Olive Garden and I went in and looked around- I never saw youse guys!

Then I went home and had many a personal crisis! Arrghh! My night of fun turned into my night from hades!

Sorry guys. The next meeting I will so be there.

It's a fact!

20. anakin_girl

Oct 8, 2000
    We were about 45 minutes late--*sticks out wrist to be slapped*--I was having a personal crisis of my own, dealing with an apartment complex manager who resembles Palpatine, only female and more evil--then I got lost on the way to Cheryl's. Clay, I'll PM you my cell number next time so if you want to try to find me, you can. I tried to call James to get your number but couldn't get hold of him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.